Applications are invited to Apply For the Fully Funded 6th Asia Young Leaders Program 2019 in Taiwan by the Taiwan Foundation for Democracy (TFD). This is an International Leadership program which is inviting participants aged 18 to 35 from all over the world with Any Nationality. There are No Requirements for any IELTS or any Language Test.
The aim of the Taiwan Foundation for Democracy (TFD) established the Asia Young Leaders for Democracy program (AYLD), aiming at strengthening democracy in Asia through young people’s collaborations. Each Year they empower them through lectures, discussions, and site visits. The program will Run from August 20th-26th, 2019
Participants age 18 to 35 with any type of academic backgrounds are eligible to Apply. Academic credentials are not a requirement. But You should have little or enough knowledge about Democracy, Human Rights. Further Details about International Youth Leadership program is given below.
- Country: Taipei, Taiwan
- Duration: One Week
- Organization: Taiwan Foundation for Democracy (TFD)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th April 2019
From 2018 to 2019, democracy is still backsliding. Extremism, uncontrolled populism, and disinformation are polarizing the society and destroying spaces of meaningful and inclusive dialogue.
Through the use of technology, authoritarian regimes are not only able to tighten controls domestically but also project their influence internationally.
To help democracy survive these challenges, we must enhance the resilience of democracy.
Therefore, this year’s program will work with the participants to innovate more inclusive approaches of public participation and encourage more dialogue to break people’s filter bubbles.
Also, the program will provide interdisciplinary lectures and workshops to build up participants’ capacity to safeguard democracy.
As Stated Above 6th Asia Young Leaders Program 2019 is a Fully Funded All Expenses Covered program & will cover the following expenses.
- The TFD will cover Round-Trip Airfares to Taiwan (economy class),
- Airport Shuttle bus
- Visa costs for all participants during the program.
- Participants will be reimbursed after the full completion of the program.
- Participants will be given a small stipend in return for submission of a written report of the program.
The 6th AYLD will be held at the TFD headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan.
- Applicants can be a policymaker, academic, legal professional, and leader of civil society organizations, such as representatives of political parties, legislative assistants, nongovernmental organizations and the media.
- Preferably applicants should be between the ages of 18 to 35 and have some working experience in the field of democracy and human rights promotion.
- All participants must attend the program for its entire duration.
- The official language of the program is English. Participants should have a solid command of written and spoken English.
- Academic credentials are not a requirement. However, it is crucial that participants have enough knowledge on democracy and human rights advocacy necessary to participate in the program.
- Participants are also required to submit written reports at the end of the program.
The Last Date to Apply for the 6th Asia Young Leaders Program 2019 is 30th April 2019. The Result will be in June
How to Apply
All the Alications Must be Received by Email. Please Download the Application Form the link is given below to the Form. Alicants Must Upload Two Reference Letters in the Email. All the Documents Must be in MS Word or PDF.