Applications are invited to Apply for the Fully Funded ADB Scholarship 2020 in the University of Auckland, New Zealand. The Asian Development Scholarship is from the Japanese government. The aim is to provide an opportunity to undertake postgraduate, MA/Ph.D. studies.
300 Fully Funded International Scholarships will be provided Under ADB Scholarship 2020 this Year. This is a Great Opportunity to free study in New Zealand. ADB scholarship is One of the Most prestigious and Famous scholarships for international students around the world.
A Wide Range of Academic Disciplines is available. The Duration will be 1 Year, 2 Year, 3 Year. ADB scholarship in New Zealand will Cover Full Tuition Costs, Basic cost of living, Airfare Tickets, Medical, A Grant for a thesis.
The Asian Development Bank/Japan Scholarship Program (JSP) offers about 300 students annually postgraduate scholarships a year for studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions.
The Maximum duration of the Scholarship award is two (2) years for Masters and three (3) years for doctorate* programs.
Available Fields for New Zealand by ADB
The University of Auckland is providing the following fields Under ADB Scholarship
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programs in Engineering.
As Stated Above, ADB Scholarship is a full scholarships for international students. Great Scholarships in New Zeland. It will cover all the cost of the program as well the other expenses too.
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visit the ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme to Check Your Country Name.
- Have gained admission to an approved master at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet.
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company.
- Certificate of Income issued by the company.
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport.
- Valid IELTS test.
- Selection for the scholarship will take place between 22 July – 27 September 2019.
- Successful applicants will be notified by November 2019.
The Last Date to Apply for the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 is 19 July 2019.
How to Apply
Please Find the Detailed Information about the procedure of Applying to Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2020 in the official website source given below.