Get Ready and apply for the Fully Funded Ernst Mach Grant Austria Exchange Program 2022. This Fully Funded Exchange Program in Austria, Europe is open to Bachelors, Masters, MPhil, Ph.D., Post Docs Students. All International Students are eligible to apply. The Program will Start in 2022 and will end in 2023. All the Expenses will be covered under this Exchange Program. There is no need to submit English test scores such as IELTS, TOEFL, or any other language test. Two Months Fully Funded.
Every student worldwide can apply for the Ernst Mach Grant Exchange Program in Austria for studying at an Austrian university of Applied sciences for Currently Enrolled Undergraduate and Master/MPhil Students. Ernst Mach Grant worldwide For Master/MPhil degree holders, current Ph.D. students & Ph.D. Holders and university-employed post docs.
No need to worry about the fields and academics. Austrian Exchange Program is available in all academic fields. More than 50 Programs are available in English. Applied Chemistry, Business Administration, Electrical Engineering, Global Sales & Marketing, Export Oriented Management, Creative Computing, Tourism & Leisure Management, Informatics, Medical, and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Banking & Finance, and many more fields available. The Complete information about the Austria Exchange Program 2022 is available below.
Details About Austria Exchange Program 2022
- Country: Austria
- Duration: 2-4 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2022 (For Graduates) 1st March 2022 (For Undergraduates)
1# Undergraduate Students & Masters/MPhil Students Austria, Europe on Fully Funded Exchange for 2022/23
Only For currently Enrolled Undergraduate and Master/MPhil Students. The Duration for Undergraduate Exchange Program will be 04 to 10 months in Austria.
Fields for Undergraduate: Applied Chemistry, Business Administration, Electrical Engineering, Global Sales & Marketing, Export Oriented Management, Creative Computing, Tourism & Leisure Management, Informatics, Medical, and Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Banking & Finance.
Fields for Masters: For Master many English majors are available (50 programs) are available. To check available programs: Use this website using proper choices such as selecting “Bachelors” or “Masters” in tabs.
For Bachelors’s students, they must have completed 04 semesters until September 2022. There is no need to submit any official testing certificates, such as TOEFL, etc.
How to Apply (For Undergraduates)
- Find a desired, relevant program using the above website.
- Contact that relevant university department/international office/university department in Austria and ask them that you want to become an exchange student at Bachelors or Masters level in that program.
- They will reply to you with details and you follow that procedure.
- Click on Ernst Mach Grant for studying at an Austrian University of Applied Sciences (Fachhochschule)
- Deadline: 1st March 2022 (For Undergraduates)
2# Fully Funded Exchange programs For Master/MPhil or Ph.D. Degree holders & current Ph.D. Students in Austria
Only For Master/MPhil or Ph.D. Degree holders & current Ph.D. Students. The Duration for Master/MPhil or Ph.D. Degree holders & current PhD Exchange Program will be 01 to 09 months in Austria.
How to Apply (For Master/MPhil or Ph.D. Degree holders & current Ph.D.)
- These are offered in Universities. Offered in different majors which you can find in Universities such as private and government universities of Austria.
- Age Limit 35 years.
- Check this link (https://oead.at/en/to-austria/grants-and-scholarships/ernst-mach-grant/)
- Do check FAQs as well: https://oead.at/en/to-austria/
grants-and-scholarships/ernst- mach-grant/faq-ernst-mach- grant-worldwide/
- Deadline: 1st February 2022 (For Undergraduates)
Other Exchange & Internships in Austria
- IST Internship Program in Austria 2022 | Fully Funded
- Vienna Biocenter Summer School 2022 Austria | Fully Funded