Hello. The Azerbaijan Government Scholarship 2021 is Now Open by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan. The Fully Funded Azerbaijan Scholarship is for Undergraduates, Graduates, Doctoral, General Medicine/Residency Programmes. The Scholarships in Azerbaijan is for International Students from different Countries to Study in Azerbaijan.
Please note that the English Proficiency Certificate is Not Mandatory. No Need for IELTS or TOEFL Test. There is No Application Fee Required to apply for the Azerbaijan Scholarship Program. The Scholarship in Azerbaijan was approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
There are a total of 400 Scholarships annually announced to study in the top Universities of Azerbaijan. All the Expenses will be covered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Government of Azerbaijan Scholarship is available in all academic fields/Majors for Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral Degree. More Details About the Scholarship Program is available below.
Details About Azerbaijan Government Scholarship
- Country: Azerbaijan
- Course Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th February 2021
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Azerbaijan Scholarship 2021 is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students & it will cover the following expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee for Undergraduate, Graduate, Doctoral & other Courses.
- Round Airfare International Flight Tickets.
- Monthly Stipend for Meals, Accommodation and Utility costs (800 AZN).
- Medical Insurance.
- Visa and Registration Costs.
“The Educational Grant Programme for the Citizens of the Member Countries
of the Non-Aligned Movement” was approved by the orders of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan on December 6, 2017, and on January 10, 2018, respectively.
The Programmes provide an opportunity for selected candidates on annual basis to study in the Leading Universities of Azerbaijan
- Preparatory Courses
- General medicine/residency programmes
List of Universities in Azerbaijan
Visit Here to find the List of Universities in Azerbaijan offering Scholarships by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- For Undergraduate Programs, an applicant must be younger than 25 years old.
- For Graduate Programs, an applicant must be younger than 30 years old
- For the Doctoral Program, the applicant must be younger than 40 years old
List of Eligible Countries
The Participants from OIC Member Countries & NAM Member Countries are eligible. The Full List of the Eligible Countries is Updates (Here)
Selection & Result
- Review of the Relevant Documents.
- Interviews Online (Skype/Interview).
- Results End of July 2021
- Completed application form
- Diplomas or Transcripts from prior High School or University studies
- Copy of Passport
- Document on general health status (including HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B, and C tests)
- CV or Resume
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of English (Not Mandatory)
Check Xi’an Jiao Tong University Scholarships 2021 (Masters & PhD)
The last date to apply for the Azerbaijan Scholarship 2021 Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Azerbaijan is 28th February 2021
How to Apply:
The Application Process is Online for the Scholarship. You can not apply directly to the University To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of Azerbaijan Scholarship 2021.