Applications are invited to apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020. BIT Scholarship is offering Masters, Ph.D. Scholarships to all international students. Currently, 2,400 International Students from 147 Countries are Studying on Scholarship.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarships for international students are available for all students from around the world with any nationality. All-Academic Fields/, Majors are available for Master Degree Scholarship & Ph.D. Degree Scholarship in China.
Beijing Institute of Technology is one of the Most Famous University with International Vision. Most of the students are coming from South Korea, Russia, Poland, Pakistan, Germany, France, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, and Thailand.
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 Details
- University: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th April 2020
Duration of the Scholarship
The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years. This is one of the best Scholarships to study in China scholarship at BIT University.
Academic Fields & Majors (Masters, PhD)
Below is a List of Academic Fields for Masters & Ph.D. Degree Programs at BIT Scholarship in China for International students.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Design and Arts
- Foreign Languages
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information and Electronics
- Life Science
- Management and Economics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
The Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 will provide Full Chinese Scholarships to all International Students. The Scholarship details are given below.
- Registration Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Laboratory Experiments, Internship, and Basic Text Books
- Free Accommodation on or off-campus depends on the availability
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Monthly Living Allowance: Master: CNY 3,000 (USD 485), Ph.D. Candidates: CNY 3,500 (USD 565)
- Applicants are non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants for Master programs should be under the age of 35 and hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Applicants for Ph.D. programs should be under the age of 40 and hold a Master’s Degree.
The Following Documents you have to Upload in PDF Format.
- CSC Application Form
- Notarized Highest Degree Certificate (English Version) for Graduates/Certificate of schooling for Registered students.
- Notarized Transcripts of the Highest Degree
- 2019 BIT Advisor Recommendation Form (You may upload a piece of blank paper instead of at the stage of initial application);
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Two recommendation letters
- Valid Passport (FrontPage)
- Physical Examination Record
- English Proficiency Certificate or Test
The last date to apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2020 is 15th April 2020
How to Apply:
You have to Apply Online at CSC Scholarship Portal as well as on the BIT Scholarship Application Portal. To Apply go to the Official website of Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship