Applications are invited to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarship for the Academic Year 2020-2021. Belgium Government Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Master Degree in Belgium & Training Courses.
All International Students with Any Nationality are Eligible to Apply for the Belgium Scholarships. Each Year Belgium Government awards 220 Scholarships to international students. The aim of the Belgium Government Scholarship is to develop your skills.
A Diverse Range of Major & Fields is available for the Master Degree Program. The Duration of the Scholarship Master Degree program is for 1 Year & 4 to 6 Months for Practical Training Development. Please Keep on Reading Further Details below.
Belgium Government Scholarship Details
- Country: Belgium
- Course Level: Master Degree & Training Course
- Duration: 1 Year For Master, 4 to 6 Months for Training
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10th January & 7th February 2020
Stay in Touch & Keep Visiting our Facebook Page Opportunities Corner For Regular Latest Updates OR Subscribe through Email by Clicking on the Yellow Bar (Email Icon) OR Click on the Red Bell Icon Bottom Left.
Belgium Scholarship Information
Are You a National of a Developing country? If You Don’t know CLICK HERE
Scholarship in Belgium for Masters and Training Courses Offer You the Chance to Pursue a One-Year Specialised Master’s Degree Programme or a 4-to-6-Month Advanced Training Course within a Higher Education Institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
A Great Chance for Free Study in Belgium for International Students.
Please check the List of All Government Scholarships 2020-2021
Available Fields & Majors
If you are interested in study abroad Belgium then Please Check the following fields they are offering.
For Masters Degree Programs
- Master of specialization in development, environment, and societies
- Master of specialization in human rights
- Master of specialization in aquatic resources management and aquaculture
- Master of specialization in risk and disaster management
- Master of specialization in integrated management of health risks in developing countries (GIRISS)
- Specialized Master in International and Development Economics
- Master of Specialization in Transfusion Medicine
- Specialized Master in Microfinance
- Master of specialization in integrated production and preservation of natural resources in urban and peri-urban areas
- Specialized Master in Public Health Methodology
- Master of Specialization in Public Health Sciences – Research Methods Applied to Global Health
- Master’s degree in Science and Environmental Management in Developing Countries
- Master of specialization in transport and logistics
As Stated above, Belgium Government offers Fully Funded Scholarships for international students fro Free Study in Belgium. All the expenses will be covered.
|International travel costs||Receipts must be provided||Economy-class travel on an IATA-approved airline, one round-trip ticket.|
|Living allowance||Flat rate||83 €/day for stays lasting 8 to 17 days|
1400 €/month for stays lasting 18 days to 1 month (set amount)
1400 €/month for stays lasting 1 to 6 months, prorated to the number of days
|Indirect mission fees||Flat rate||150 €. This amount is given once per stay, upon arrival of the grantee.|
|Insurance fees||Directly paid by ARES.|
|Travel expenses in the framework of inter university trainings||Receipts must be provided||Reimbursed based on the real incurred, with receipts provided.|
- Be a Citizen of a Developing country. If You Don’t know CLICK HERE
- Be Under the age of 40 for Degree programs, and Under 45 for Training Courses, at the time the training is scheduled to begin.
- Should Have Related Academic Background to apply for a relevant field.
- The Duration is One Academic Year
- Passive knowledge of English (reading) is required.
The last date to apply for the Belgium Government Scholarship 2020-2021 is 10th January & 7th February 2020
How to Apply:
The Application Form is Totally Free. ARES does not charge fees. You Cant Apply Online. The Application Form & Other Documents Must be submitted by Post. For Procedure Please Check below.