Applications are invited to apply for the Bilkent University Scholarship in Turkey For International Students. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Turkey for International Students to Pursue a Master Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs.
Bilkent University is one of the Nation’s Leading Research Universities. It enrolls approximately 12500 Students for Masters Degree Scholarships & PhD Degree Scholarships. Bilkent University is offering Highest-Paid Scholarship in Turkey.
There is No Application Fee Required. Bilkent University offers Full Free Scholarships to Study in Turkey Free. The Bilkent International Student Scholarship will cover Monthly Stipend, Tuition, Travel, & all other Expenses too. Just Read out the details below.
Bilkent University Scholarship in Turkey Details
- Scholarship Country: Ankara, Turkey
- Scholarship Level: MS Degree Programs, PhD Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Regular Deadline (31st May 2020)
Bilkent University Scholarship Duration
- MS Scholarships: (3 Years)
- PhD Scholarship: (4 Years)
Bilkent UNAM Scholarship Opportunities
Bilkent UNAM offers a wide range of financial aid options and prestigious Fellowships & Scholarships Opportunities:
- UNAM Bilkent University President Graduate Fellowship (formerly named Bilkent UNAM Graduate Fellowship)
- UNAM Scholarship for Young Women
- Bilkent UNAM Graduate Scholarship
- Scholarship from externally funded projects
Bilkent University offering a Fully Funded International Student Scholarship in Turkey For International Students. This International Scholarship will cover all the Expenses:
- Tuition Waiver (45.000 TL/year)
- Monthly Stipend and Housing support ( total of 4.500 TL / month)
- Private Health Insurance
- A Laptop Computer
- Meal Card
- Travel Support (once a year, at yearly determined fixed amount) to attend scientific events
- Tuition waiver (34.900 TL/year)
- Monthly stipend and housing support (total of 3.000 TL / month)
- Private health insurance
- A laptop computer
- Travel support (once a year, at yearly determined fixed amount) to attend scientific events.
Available Fields in Bilkent University
- Architecture (M.S.)
- Computer Engineering (M.S. and Ph.D)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (M.S. and Ph.D)
- Industrial Engineering (M.S. and Ph.D)
- Mechanical Engineering (M.S. and Ph.D)
- Materials Science & Nanotechnology (M.S. and Ph.D)
- Molecular Biology and Genetics (M.S. and Ph.D)
- Neuroscience (M.S. and Ph.D)Physics (M.S. and Ph.D)
- Chemistry (M.S. and Ph.D)
- Mathematics (M.S. and Ph.D)
- Telecommunications and Networking ( Non-thesis M.S.)
Note: The Link is given below at the End of Post in Red Color to Check in which Fields Scholarship is AVAILABLE.
- Citizens of all countries including Turkish Citizens.
- BSc graduates or MSC students need at least 2.80/4.00 CGPA at the time of application.
- If you are a Turkish citizen resident in Turkey: ALES score is required, <55 (quantitative)
- Otherwise; GRE General Test score is required: 153 (quantitative). However, if you are off by a small margin and you have a strong background, we encourage you to apply.
- TOEFL IBT(at least 87), IELTS (at least 6.5 average and 5.5 from each section) or Bilkent COPE (at least C).
- Proof of Degree (if already obtained)
- Official Transcripts (most recent)
- Statement of Purpose
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- If You Need to Know how to Make a CV.
The last date to apply for the Bilkent University Scholarship in Turkey For International Students 2021 is (31st May 2020)
How to Apply For Turkey Scholarship
The Application Process is Online for the scholarship. To Apply go to the Official website of Bilkent University given below.