Applications are now open for the CERN Junior Fellowship 2021 Internship in Switzerland. CERN Fellowship program is a Best Switzerland International Internship for International Students from around the world with all the Expenses Covered.
CERN Junior Fellowship Program is For Undergraduates, Graduates, Fresh Grdautes, or about to Graduates to work on Practical things. CERN is a Famous European Organization and each year they invite Hundreds of Students for their Fellowships Programs. Don’t Confuse your self with Fellowship Name. Consider this an International Internship Program.
You Don’t Need IELTS/TOEFL for the CERN Application. There is No Application Fee and all the cost of the selected candidates will be covered by the CERN. The aim of the CERN Fellowship Programme is to bring Undergraduates & Graduates to gain Practical Experience in a field of Applied Sciences, Computing, Engineering, Physics with Limited or No Work Experience. (Check Fields in Applied Sciences)
CERN Junior Fellowship 2021 in Geneva Details
- Country: Geneva, Switzerland
- Organization: CERN
- Eligible Countries: CERN Member or Associate Member (Check Your Country Here)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st September 2020
CERN Internship in Switzerland is the Most Popular & Exciting Program for all the students around the world
Short Introduction About CERN Fellowship
- CERN is a European Organization for Nuclear Research, physicists, and Engineers that invited Participants to gain Practical Experience.
- Please note that you are applying for a Program and Not a Specific Job. This is a Short Term Internship Program in Switzerland.
- Diversity has been an integral part of CERN’s mission since its foundation and is an established value of the Organization.
- Students with Diverse Fields from different academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Using the world’s largest and most complex scientific instruments.
- A Monthly Stipend of 5,239 to 6,506 Swiss Francs per month (net of tax).
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets Expenses to and from Geneva, Switzerland.
- Depending on your individual circumstances: an installation grant, family, child, and infant allowances as well as travel expenses to and from Geneva.
- 2.5 Days of Paid leave per Month.
Duration of the CERN Fellowship
A Contract for between 6 Months (Minimum) up to a Maximum of 36 Months. Please note that you are applying for a Program and Not a Specific Job.
- Undergraduate OR Graduates, Graduated & Fresh Students.
- You have Graduated, or are about to graduate (BSc or MSc level).
- Limited or No Work Experience OR No more than 4 years’ relevant experience after obtaining your degree.
- You are a National of a CERN Member or CERN Associate Member State (Check Your Country Here)
- A CV. (Check How to Make a CV? How to Write a CV?)
- Your Most Recent Relevant Qualification. (Degree)
- Three Recent Letters of Recommendation (not older than a year at the time of the deadline for applications), giving an overview of your academic and/or professional achievements.
- You can upload these letters at the time of application if you have them to hand. You will also be provided with a link as soon as you have submitted your application to forward it to your referees to upload their letters confidentially. Please note this must be done before the closing date.
CERN Application Deadline
The last date to apply for the CERN Junior Fellowship 2021 in Geneva, Switzerland is 1st September 2020
How to Apply For CERN Junior Fellowship
Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. The Link to the official website and the application guidelines can be found below.