Apply for the Thai Government Scholarship Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021 in Bangkok, Thailand. The Bangkok Government Scholarship is Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students. The Scholarship is to undertake a Bachelor’s Degree, Masters Degree, Ph.D. Degree Program, or a One Semester Short Term Program. Chulalongkorn University is Thailand’s oldest and one of the country’s most prestigious universities.
Getting Scholarship in Thailand Universities is very easy. You can also submit an English Proficiency Certificate for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship if you don’t have an IELTS. The Chulalongkorn University is offering Scholarship in all the academic Fields and Majors which are available in the University. The Scholarship is for International Students from any country with any nationality.
Did you ever think that this pandemic would bring a great opportunities for you? You can apply to the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship for admissions into undergraduate, graduate, PhD, and short term fully funded scholarship programs in al disciplines. Do you know that SIIT Thailand University also Announced SIIT Scholarship 2020 in Thailand | Fully Funded
About Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2021
- Country: Thailand
- University: Chulalongkorn University
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. Short Term Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th October 2020
Announcement: King of Saudi Arabia announced King Abdulaziz Scholarship in Saudi Arabia 2021 for BS, MS, Ph.D.
Thailand Scholarship Duration
One Semester Scholarship Program: Semester Short-Term Scholarship (4 Months) for Professors, Researchers, Personnel, and Students currently studying in Foreign Educational Institutions.
Undergraduate Scholarship Program: Full-time Undergraduate Scholarships Duration no more than 4 years for foreign students.
Graduate Scholarship Program: Full-Time Graduate Scholarships from foreign countries Master’s Degree Scholarships Duration of not more than 2 years and doctoral scholarships Not over 3 years.
The Classes will be Start in January 2021. There are Some Tips on Applying for a Scholarship, you need to follow.
The Thai Government Chulalongkorn University Scholarship will cover all the Expenses for the Duration of the Scholarship. The Scholarship will not be extended in any case.
- Return Airfare Ticket will be Provided.
- Full Tuition Fee will be paid by the University.
- A monthly Stipend will be provided.
- Accommodation Allowance will be Provided.
Available Program for Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Short Term
Furthermore, you can check the Full List of the Programs for Bachelors, Masters, & Ph.D. (Here)
- Applicant Must be International Students from any Country. Should not be a citizen of Thailand.
- Applicants Must have Completed High School if applying for Bachelors’s Degree or must have completed a Bachelors’s degree if applying to a Master, and Masters’s Degree if applying to Ph.D. Program.
- Applicants’ age should not be more than 35.
- Good Command of English.
- The applicant must be in Good Health.
Documents Required for the Application Period
- Complete Application Form with a Photograph
- A CV
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
The last date to apply for the Thai Government Scholarship 2021 at Chulalongkorn University Scholarship is 15th October 2020 for the January 2021 intake.
How to Apply for the Thai Scholarship
Detailed information to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship can be found by visiting the official website. Because the Application Process is by Post. In order to apply Please Visit the Official website of Chulalongkorn University.