Applications are invited to apply for the Clarendon Scholarship 2020 in UK at the University of Oxford. Clarendon Scholarship Offers Fully Funded UK Scholarships for international students to pursue Masters’s or Ph.D. Degree.
There are no Restrictions on Nationality, Residence or Field of Study. All academic fields are available under the Clarendon Scholarship. All Full-Time and Part-Time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible. You are Free to Choose from over 12,000 Master’s Courses.
The duration of the Master’s Degree will be for 1, 2 Years & For Doctoral 3 to 4 Years. Each Year 130 New, Fully-Funded Scholarships Awarded. An Opportunity to Join one of the Most Active, Highly International, and Multidisciplinary communities at Oxford.
Clarendon Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: UK
- University: Oxford University
- Course Level: Master Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year, 3 Year
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 10th January 2020
Stay in Touch & Keep Visiting our Facebook Page Opportunities Corner For Regular Latest Updates OR Subscribe through Email by Clicking on the Yellow Bar (Email Icon) OR Click on the Red Bell Icon Bottom Left.
Available Fields & Majors:
Clarendon Scholarship in UK For International Students Offers all academic Programs with No Restrictions. You Can Select any Course. Please Check Full List of Course of Your Interest (CLICK HERE)
Courses by Department
- Humanities Division
- Mathematical, Physical and Life Sciences Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Social Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
Quick Facts about Clarendon Scholarship
- You will be automatically considered for Clarendon if you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course. You do not need to submit a separate application.
- Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
The Eligibility Criteria & Selection Criteria Slightly Depending upon the Subject Area You Choose. To Check the Entry Requirements (CLICK HERE). Select Your Field & Read the Details as given in the picture below.
There are No restrictions by Nationality or Country of Ordinary Residence. Candidates from all over the world are eligible to apply.
Clarendon scholarship in the UK for international students to Study in UK on Scholarship Covers the Following Expenses given below.
- Clarendon Scholarships Cover Course Fees in Full.
- Scholars will receive an Annual Grant for Living Expenses which is Normally Sufficient to Cover the Living Costs of a Single Student Living in Oxford. In 2019-20, you should expect to receive at least £15,009.
The last date to apply for the Clarendon Scholarship in UK for the Most of Courses is 10th January 2020. You will be Automatically Considered for the Scholarship if you apply before 10th January 2020.
How to Apply:
Apply Online for your Course to be considered for a Clarendon scholarship. The department will make the final decision on your graduate place and will notify you with an outcome.