The Applications are invited to apply for the Colombia Government Scholarship for the Academic year 2021-2022. The Scholarship is open to International Students from around the world. This Scholarship in Colombia is available to Undertake Master’s and PhD level Degree program. This Year a lot of Scholarship Programs are open for International Students. You have come to the right place. You can check Upcoming Scholarships 2021.
The Colombia Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. The Scholarship will cover all the Expenses. Students don’t need to worry about their study expenses because this will provide and cover all expenses of students. You will study in Colombia Educational institutes. 50 International Scholarships will be Provided.
Colombia Attracts many International Students. Universities in Colombia offer world-class Higher Education, as well as being in a diverse and cultural country. There is No Application Fee Required to apply for this Scholarship Program. You can also check the List of Universities With No Application Fees. In Order to get more information about the Colombia Government Scholarship 2021-2022. Please Read the Complete information below.
Details About Colombia Government Scholarship 2021-2022
- Country: Colombia
- Level of Study: Masters, PhD, Specialization Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 20, 2021
The Duration of the Columbia scholarships will Consists of (12) Months for Specialization, Twenty-four (24) Months to Master and up to Thirty-Six (36) Months for Doctorate Degree.
Read About: Scholarship Programs Without IELTS 2021
The Government of Colombia Scholarship will cover all the Expenses. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship as the Details are given below:
- Monthly Allowance: Grant of $ 2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Tuition: 100% coverage of All Tuition Fees.
- Stipend for Books and Materials: Grant of $401.321 COP for once, at the beginning of the academic program
- Health Insurance: Wide coverage in medical assistance only in Colombia, during the period of studies.
- Books & Materials: ($ 425,400) for books and materials.
- Installation Costs: Grant of ($ 425,400) for once at the beginning of studies.
International students from any country are eligible to apply for the scholarship program.
- Likewise, Academic Letter of Recommendation
- Letter of Admission from the Colombian university
- Further, Score regarding Spanish Language Profiency
- Academic essay arguing the importance of your studies in Colombia
- Moreover, Notarized copies of Academic Transcripts
- Similarly, A copy of Passport
- Certificate of professional experience
- Health Certificate
- Also, Summary of online application to this call
To Apply for the Colombia Government Scholarship. You Must Meet the Eligibility Criteria given below:
- You must be Foreign Citizens
- You should not be over 50 years old
- You must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You must have an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or it is equivalent in the Colombian scale to apply for this scholarship
- You should submit the required documents in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No. 18-32
- You must submit up to 3 letters of admission.
Read About: 6,000 Canadian Scholarships 2021-2022
The last date to apply for the Colombia Government Scholarship 2021-2022 is 20th December 2021
Read About: Mext Japanese Government Scholarship 2022
How to Apply
You have to fill the Online Application Form. To apply for the Scholarship, Please Visit the Official Website of the Government of Colombia Scholarship 2021-2022.