Applications are Invited from the Government of Colombia to Apply for the Colombia Government Scholarships For International Students. This Call for the Scholarships for Foreign Citizens from all Nationalities to Study Scholarships Master, Doctoral or Specialization Degree.
The Duration of the Columbia scholarships will Consists of (12) Months for Specialization, Twenty-four (24) Months to Master and up to Thirty-Six (36) Months for Doctorate Degree. You will study in Colombia Educational institutes. 50 International Scholarships will be provided
Colombia Government scholarships for international students will Cover You all Expenses for the Scholarship. Monthly Grant, Books, Tuition Fee, everything is covered Except Travel Tickets. You have to Cover travel expenses. Read Further Details below.
Colombia Government Scholarships Details
- Country: Colombia
- Scholarship By: Government of Colombia
- Course Level: Master, Doctoral or Specialization Degree.
- Deadline: 28th June 2019
The Following Expenses will be Covered. This is a Fully Funded Scholarships in Colombia as well as Full Scholarships For International Students. Check Below:
- Tuition: 100% coverage of all these costs granted by the Colombian universities (only for academic programs found in the catalog of this call).
- Books & Materials: ($ 425,400) for books and materials.
- Stipend for books and materials: Grant of $401.321COP for once, at the beginning of the academic program
- Monthly Allowance: Grant of the sum equivalent to 3 Minimum Monthly Legal salaries. $ 2,484,348 Colombian pesos.
- Health Insurance: Wide coverage in medical assistance only in Colombia, during the period of studies.
- Installation Costs: Grant of ($ 425,400) for once at the beginning of studies
No of Scholarships
50 International Scholarships will be granted to citizens of all Nationalities except Colombians.
Course Level & Mobility
- Masters Degree
Eligibility Criteria & Applicant Profile
- Foreign professionals who do not have dual nationality (Colombian), who are not residing in Colombia.
- Be a citizen Foreign. Not have Colombian nationality.
- Not be over 50 years old.
- Have an average of 4.0 out of 5.0 or it’s equivalent in the Colombian scale to apply the call
- Have a professional or bachelor’s degree.
- Have admission to at least a graduate program that is in the Catalog of Academic Offer General Call 2019
- The candidate can submit up to 3 letters of admission.
- The documents must be sent in physical form to the ICETEX offices in Bogotá. Address: Carrera 3 No 18-32.
- It is necessary for foreign candidates to carefully read the call and send to ICETEX only the required documents. Authenticated or notarized copies are accepted.
- No original documents are required.
The Last Date to Apply for the Colombia Government Scholarships For International Students is 28th June 2019. For Any Issue Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
You have to Apply Online. Complete the Application from the Online Application portal.