Applications are invited to apply for Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2020. Commonwealth is a UK Scholarships For International students to do Online Masters Scholarships 2020. Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship is an Online Degree Scholarship for Developing Countries.
Applicants having any academic background are eligible to apply from Commonwealth Nationality. All-Academic Fields are Available to apply for masters Scholarships UK. It is free online Masters degree programs from International Universities in the UK.
All the Expenses will be covered including the Full Tuition fee with other expenses during the study will be covered by the Government of UK.
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: United Kingdom
- Degree: Master Degree Scholarships
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 13th April 2020
The Full tuition fees will be covered in this online-based degree from UK also other essentials cost of studying by distance learning from UK because this is a Fully funded scholarship for international students.
Only commonwealth countries can apply for this international distance learning scholarship. Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2020 is a free distance learning scholarship for developing countries.
- The Gambia
- Papua New Guinea
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
List of Academic Fields & Majors
Almost all academic Fields & Majors are available. The Full List of academic Fields are given below:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard. A lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases.
- Be unable to afford to study the program without this scholarship.
- At least one reference– submitted directly by the referee to the online application system (referees will be sent an email request)
- An offer letter to start their chosen course of study in the 2020-2021 academic year – uploaded to the online application system
- Full transcripts detailing all your higher education qualifications (with certified translations if not in English) – uploaded to the online application system
The last date to apply for the Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarship 2020 is 13th April 2020
How to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship
The Application Process is Online for the scholarship. To Apply go to the Official website of Commonwealth Distance Learning.