Dear All Applications are open to apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship UK. This is a Very Big & very famous Scholarship. Commonwealth Scholarship is Fully-funded Scholarship. Commonwealth Masters Scholarships & Ph.D. Scholarships are for candidates from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries.
Commonwealth Scholarship is for those who want to pursue a Masters or Ph.D. From the UK in Every Field. All Fields are available under Commonwealth Scholarship. You Must have to apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship UK.
Commonwealth Scholarship is Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID). The Duration of the Master Scholarship will be for 1 Year & For Ph.D. Duration will be for 3 Years. Do You know that the UK Government also offering Chevening Scholarship 2020 in the UK | UK Government’s Global Scholarship Program
Stay in touch and keep visiting our Facebook page Opportunities Corner for further updates or Subscribe through Email by clicking on Yellow Bar above Post or Click on the Red Bell Icon.
Commonwealth Scholarship in UK Details
- Country: UK
- Eligible Countries: Eligible Commonwealth Country
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 30th Oct 2019
List of Commonwealth Scholarship Universities
You can check the List of Universities in which You can apply for the Commonwealth Scholarship 2020
Available Fields & Majors (Programs Offered)
Commonwealth Masters and Ph.D. scholarships are for candidates from low and middle-income Commonwealth countries, for fulltime Masters & Doctoral study (Ph.D.) at a UK University. These scholarships are offered under the following six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
Commonwealth Scholarship Financial Coverage
- Approved Round Airfare Tickets from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award.
Approved Full tuition fees.
- Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,084 per month, or £1,330 per month for those at universities in the London metropolitan area (rates quoted at 2019-2020 levels)
- Warm clothing allowance, where applicable
- Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a thesis or dissertation, where applicable
- Study travel grant towards the cost of study-related travel within the UK or overseas
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person.
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October 2020.
- Those who have completed their 4 Year Bachelor Degree or those who have completed 2 Year Bachelors and 2 Year Masters are eligible to apply for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship.
- By September 2020, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (a Master’s degree)
- NOT be registered for a Ph.D., or an MPhil leading to a Ph.D., at a UK university before September/October 2020
- By October 2020, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard, or a second class degree and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree).
How to Apply for Commonwealth Scholarship
Each Year the Commonwealth Invites Each year, the CSC invites selected nominating bodies to submit a specific number of nominations.
You must apply to one of the following nominating bodies in the first instance – the CSC does not accept direct applications for these scholarships:
Check National Nominating Agencies of Your Country – this is the main route of application.
All applications must be made through one of these nominating bodies. Each nominating body is responsible for its own selection process and may have additional eligibility criteria.