Applications are open for the most famous ifa CrossCulture Program 2020 Germany. CrossCulture 2020 Fellowship in Germany is a Fully Funded Exchange Program in Germany. All Cost will be Funded in a Cross-Cultural student exchange program
The CrossCulture Programme is designed for people who are committed to improving society through their work in relevant organizations. The Duration of the Youth Exchange Program in Germany will be for 2 to 3 months.
CCP 2020 is Fully funded by the Federal Foreign Office of Germany. CCP offers a Diverse range which includes Civil, Cultural, Educational, Scientific, Artistic and Medial sectors to work together. The goal of the CrossCulture Programme is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries across the globe.
CrossCulture Program 2020 Germany Details
- Country: Germany
- Duration: 2 Months
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- No. of Participants: 80
- Deadline: 15th November 2019
The goal of the CrossCulture Programme is to strengthen lasting civil society networks between Germany and countries across the globe.
During 2 to 3 months of practical training in host organizations in Germany or in CCP partner countries, participants deepen their expertise and acquire intercultural skills.
In turn, the host organizations benefit from the expertise, regional knowledge, and networks of the CCP fellows. The participants then bring their experiences gained abroad into their everyday working life when they return to their home organization.
Committed Volunteers to work in an Intercultural Environment and to Gather New Skills.
Fields & Topics of the CrossCulture Germany Program
The CrossCulture Program offers experiences in the following fields:
- Policy and society
- Media and culture
- Human rights and peace
- Sustainable development
- Civic & citizenship education
- Digital civil society
This summer program in Germany is a Fully Funded Student Exchange Program in Germany & will cover all the expenses which Includes:
- A Monthly Allowance of 550 Euros
- Roundtrip Airfare Tickets
- Full Accommodation
- A monthly ticket for public transport within the place of residence
- A Refund of Applicable Visa Fees
- Health Insurance
To be eligible for the International program in Germany. Applicants from one of these countries are eligible to Apply for the Cross-Cultural Internship 2019
Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Egypt, Indonesia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritania, Oman, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Tajikistan, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, and Uzbekistan.
- The Applicant must be between the ages of 23 and 45 at the time of the application.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Volunteer work Experience
- The applicant is in good health for a longer stay abroad.
- The applicant has been and is socially engaged for the long-term.
The following required documents have to be uploaded Online:
- Letter of motivation
- Recommendation letter by your current employer/home organization
- Photo (optional)
- All the selected applicants will be notified via email and they will be called for an interview at the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany.
- In exceptional cases, the selection interviews will take place by phone or via Skype.
- They will be Notified about Selection by the end of January.
The Last Date to Apply for the CrossCulture Program 2020 CCP Fellowship is November 15, 2019
How to Apply:
Applications for CrossCulture Program 2019 Germany are to be submitted online. The Link of the Online Application Form is Given below & also check the official advertisement below.