Applications are invited to Apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2019-20 Intake. DAAD Germany Scholarship is providing Fully Funded International Scholarships in Germany for all the International Students for Masters & Ph.D. All the Expenses will be Covered by DAAD.
A wide range of Academic Disciplines is offered by DAAD in these scholarships for international students to study a Masters Degree or a Ph.D. from one of the Prestigious Universities in Germany. The DAAD supports over 100,000 German and International students and researchers around the globe each year.
The Duration of the Master Degree will be for 12-24 months for (depending on the particular institution) and 36 months for Ph.D. DAAD Scholarship is available for developing Countries available in multiple disciplines at German institutions of Higher education.
DAAD Scholarship 2019-20 Details
- Scholarship Country: Germany
- Scholarship By: Funded by the BMZ (Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Duration: 12 Months, 24 Months, 36 Months
List of Fields Majors
At present, postgraduate courses are offered in the following fields. A Wide Range of Discipline available for Masters & Ph.D. program.
- Economic Sciences/ Business Administration/ Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Engineering Scholarships in Germany
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine and Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Financial Coverage by DAAD
DAAD Scholarships Germany is full scholarships for international students. Great Scholarships in Germany. It will cover all the cost of the program as well the other expenses too.
- Monthly payments of 850 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel Allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding.
- Candidates From all Developing Countries.
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
- English Language Requirements: Depending on the chosen study programme; please check the scholarship brochure or the website of your chosen study programme (CLICK HERE FOR BROUCHER)
List of Required Documents
The applications have to be sent directly to the respective University. Applications (or documents) sent to the DAAD will not be forwarded to the according to courses! The complete applications have to be submitted in English or German to be considered.
- DAAD application form can be found under “Application Procedure”.
- A hand-signed letter of motivation (with reference to current occupation), maximum of 2 pages
- Academic letter/s of recommendation (the letters must have a letterhead, a signature, and an office stamp and must be of recent date)
- Professional letter/s of recommendation from your employer (the letter must have a letterhead, a signature, and an office stamp and must be of recent date)
- Confirmation of employment from the employer in your home country and – if possible – a guarantee of reemployment.
- Proof of language abilities:
- English – TOEFL or IELTS (Note: We only accept an academic TOEFL)
- German – necessary for the courses taught in German; for the courses taught in English, if available
- (certified*) copies of awarded academic degrees (certified translation if necessary)
- (certified*) copies of academic transcripts (certified translation if necessary)
Please check with the requirements of the according to University whether certified copies are required. Please note that the University you are applying for may require additional documents. Please check with the website of the according to the postgraduate course.
The Last Date to Aly for the DAAD Scholarship 2019-20 in Germany For Masters & Ph.D. depends on University to University. Each University has different Deadline.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship 2019
You have to Apply Online. The sourcek of the DAAD Online portal is given below. Select Your Country & the Read further information.