The Applications are invited to apply for the Denmark Government Scholarships 2022. The Danish Government Scholarships are available to Study a Bachelors, Masters or a PhD Degree Programs from Denmark Universities. The Danish Scholarship is available to all International Students from outside EU Countries to Study Free in Denmark on a Scholarship.
The Denmark Government Scholarship is Supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science. All students from any country outside Europe are eligible for Denmark Scholarship in any of the Disciplines available. No Separate Application is Needed for the Scholarship. You can also check that Where to Study in Europe Without IELTS in 2021
There are 8 Universities Under the Danish Government Scholarship. Denmark is a European Country. There are Currently New 5,000 Scholarships in Europe 2022 are announced by the European Commission. The Denmark Scholarship will cover almost most of the Expenses during the scholarship program. The Full Detailed Information about the Denmark Government Scholarships 2021 is given below.
Details About Denmark Government Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Denmark
- Scholarship Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- Eligible Countries: All Countries outside Europe
- Deadline: 1st September 2021
Duration of the Scholarship
- Bachelor Degree Program: 3 Years
- MS Degree Program: 2 Years
- PhD Degree Program: 3 Years
List of Denmark Universities offering Danish Government Scholarship
There are 8 Universities of Denmark offering Denmark Government Scholarships to study in Denmark for international students. International Students are eligible to apply to these Universities. The List of Universities is given below:
- IT University of Copenhagen (ITU)
- University of Southern Denmark (SDU)
- Copenhagen Business School (CBS)
- Aalborg University (AAU)
- Roskilde University (RUC)
- Technical University of Denmark (DTU)
- University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- Aarhus University (AU)
Denmark Scholarships for international students is a Partial Scholarship.
- Full or Partial Tuition fee Waivers
- Grants towards covering Your Living Costs.
All Eligible applicants who are offered a study place will automatically be considered for the scholarship. No separate application is needed.
This is a General Eligibility Criteria. In order to be eligible for a scholarship you must be:
- Full-degree students from non-EU/EEA countries and Switzerland.
- A citizen of a country outside the EU, the European Economic Area or Switzerland
- Enrolled in a full degree higher education program
- Granted a time-limited residence permit in Denmark due to education.
The last date to apply in the above 8 Universities for the Denmark Government Scholarships Varies. The approximate Deadline is 1st September 2021
How to Apply
You have to apply Online for the Denmark Government Scholarship 2021/2022. Select the University given above and apply. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Danish Government Scholarships.