Apply for the Emirates Airlines Jobs in 2022. Emirates Airways is one of the best airlines in the world. It now flies to 157 destinations in 83 countries across six continents owned by the government of Dubai. Emirates announced hundreds of vacancies for international applicants in different departments. All applicants will apply for a Work permit according to the government of Dubai. There is a different deadline for each position to apply for the Emirates Jobs. Emirates consists of 105,730 employees and is the largest airline in the world. Applicants from different academic fields, undergrad, graduate, experienced, professional, and non-professionals applicants can apply for the Emirates Jobs.
The Positions are available from Pilot to Cabin crew, Emirates Airport Jobs, Engineering, Airline and Airport Operations, IT, Customer Relations, call agent, and many more. You don’t need to give an IELTS or any language test. They will just take an interview. So, make sure to submit your CV for the Emirates Jobs. Alot of interesting benefits of the Emirates I will show them to you.
The average salary for a cabin crew is AED 70,000 per month in Emirates. With salaries, other benefits are also provided like discounts on flights and hotel stays, medical insurance, a return ticket to home by end of the year by emirates group. The airline is looking for passionate applicants from different countries. The details about Emirates Airlines Jobs 2022 are available below.
List of Emirates Airlines Jobs 2022
- Company: Emirates Airlines
- Level: Any
- Location: Global
- Deadline: Each Position has a different deadline
- KPMG Jobs in Canada 2023 | Applications Accepting
- Embassy of Canada Jobs 2023 (Worldwide Enrollment)
Pay and Benefits
Emirates offers Competitive pay and other benefits depending on the position.
- Fixed Compensation for Dubai-based roles
- Competitive base salary paid tax-free and reviewed annually
- Accommodation or a cash alternative when you will travel to other countries as a crew
- Transport or a cash alternative
- Medical insurance
- Annual leave – a minimum of 30 calendar days per year.
- Annual leave travel – a return ticket home each year, paid for by the Group.
- Emirates Group Staff Travel – enables you, your family, and friends to travel the world at discounted rates on Emirates Airlines and selected other airlines.
- Read more about working with Emirates
- Be at least 21 years old
- Undergraduates, Graduates, Matric Pass, Diplomas, and applicants can apply.
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- Have valid Passport
- Neat and clean record
- Be able to speak English
- No criminal record
Before clicking the Apply button, please keep the following documents ready to submit with your application
- Recent CV in English
- Recent photo
Some of the Positions required basic qualifications, while some of the positions require to have some experience.
- Airport operations
- Cabin Crew
- Customer Service
- Flight operation
- Travel Ticketing
How to Apply for Jobs offered by Emirates
- First Visit the Website https://www.emiratesgroupcareers.com/search-and-apply/
- Then you will see all open positions by Emirates.
- You can then search Jobs by keyword, Title, category, or by location.
- By Location means, if you are from Nigeria, see if there any opportunities are available in Emirates in Nigeria or you can select any country where emirates operate using the filter.
- Once you open any position, a detailed description, application process, and required qualifications will be displayed.
Emirates Airlines Internship
Emirates Group or Emaraat also offers an Internship opportunity to international students. The Internship is based for 6 Months. A wide range of fields and majors are available under this internship program. Visit Emirates Airline Internships