Applications are invited to apply for the Fully Funded France Government Scholarship 2020-2021. The French Government Scholarships for International Students is Funded by the France Ministries of Europe and Foreign Affairs (MEAE) and of Higher Education.
The Purpose of France Scholarships is to invite Students from different Countries to Study Free in France Master Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs Full Free Scholarships in Multiple Academic Disciplines. There is No Application Fee.
The Name of this International Scholarships 2020 is “MAKE OUR PLANET GREAT AGAIN” Scholarship Program in collaboration with Campus France Scholarship. All the Expenses will be Covered to study abroad for free in France.
France Government Scholarship 2020 Details
- Scholarship Country: France
- Scholarship Level: Master Degree Scholarships, PhD Degree Scholarships
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: Different Deadlines for Each Country
Duration of the France Scholarship
- Master Degree Programs: 1 or 2 Year
- PhD Degree Programs: 1 Year Support
France Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded International Student Scholarships to study abroad. This will cover almost all the Heavy Expenses Such as:
- Exemption of Tuition Fees
- Monthly Living Allowance
- One Return Air Ticket
- Free Visa Application (For Pakistan Only)
- Free Health/Medical Insurance
Eligible Countries for French Scholarships
The List of the Eligible Countries for the Full Scholarships For International Students in France are given below.
- For MS Scholarships List of Countries: Pakistan, Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New-Zealand, Singapore, and South Korea.
- For PhD Scholarship List of Countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hong-Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Island, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New-Zeland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapour, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taïwan, United Kingdom, United States of America.
Eligibility Criteria For Masters Scholarship
There are Different Eligibility Criteria for the Countries Listed above. Information on Eligibility is given below.
For Australia, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New-Zealand, Singapore, and South Korea:
- Possess or be pursuing an Undergraduate degree (Bachelor),
- Not have Resided in France after April 1st, 2019.
- They must enroll in the Master’s program before October 2020.
- The applicant should not be over 28 Years
- Applicant Must hold a 4 Year Undergraduate Degree
- There should not be more than a period of 2 years after the completion of Undergraduate Degree
Eligibility Criteria For PhD Scholarship
- Possess a doctoral degree for less than five years on the date of submission of the application
- Be exclusive of the nationality of one of the eligible countries
- Not have resided in France after September 1st, 2019.
- The postdoctoral contract must take effect between September and December 2020.
So, there are 2 Deadlines for France Government Scholarships for International Students 2020.
- For Master Scholarship Pakistan: 1st May 2020
- For Master Scholarship Other Countries (Listed Above): 5th April 2020
- For PhD Scholarship Other Countries (Listed Above): 5th April 2020
How to Apply For France Scholarship
The Application Process is Online for the scholarship. To Apply go to the Official website of the France Government.