Applications are invited to apply for the most prestigious and Famous Fulbright Scholarship in United States of America. Fulbright Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in United States for a Full-time Masters, Ph.D. Degree Programs. NO GRE REQUIRED NOW DUE TO COVID-19
Fulbright Scholarship in USA is offered to 150 countries in the world. But Each country has its own procedure. For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine. The Fulbright Scholarship is Funded by the U.S Department of State.
The USA Fulbright Scholarship will cover Tuition, Required textbooks, Airfare, a Living Stipend, and Health insurance. USEFP also assists with the Visa Process. This Year Fulbright 2021, USEFP hopes to award more than 130 Fulbright scholarships to Pakistani Students.
Fulbright Scholarship United States 2021 Details
- Country: United States of America
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th July 2020
Available Academic Fields for Fulbright Scholarship USA
- All Disciplines are eligible except for clinical Medicine.
- People in the fields of Energy, Water, Agriculture, Public Health, Education, Social Sciences, Journalism and Mass Communication, Arts and Culture, Management including heritage conservation and museum studies, urban and regional planning, environmental science/studies, security/peace studies, and data science are strongly encouraged to apply.
Fulbright Scholarship 2021 is a Full Free Scholarship in the United States. It’s full scholarships for international students in USA. All Expenses will be covered.
- Tuition Fee
- A living stipend
- Health Insurance
- Visa Fees
- A Computer and Settling-in allowance.
- Fulbright awards enable grantees to live at the same standard as most American graduate students.
- For the Masters Degree program, a four-year Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor’s and Master’s combination totaling 16 years of formal education from an accredited university.
- Recent graduates are strongly encouraged to apply, except for MBA and Public Policy/Administration applicants, who require 2 years of work experience.
- For the Ph.D. degree program, a Master’s, M.Phil or comparable degree (a minimum of 18 years of formal education) from an accredited university.
- It is highly desirable that candidates have work experience in teaching, research, or the public sector in Pakistan.
- For both the Masters and Ph.D. programs, all academic disciplines are eligible, except clinical medicine.
The last date to apply for the Fulbright Scholarship in the United States 2021 is 15th July 2020
How to Apply for Fulbright Scholarship 2021
Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. The Link to the official website and the application guidelines can be found below.