Applications are invited to apply for the Global Internship Program in South Korea 2020. The GIST Internship 2020 is a Fully Funded Internship in South Korea for International Students. The GIST Intern program is a Great Opportunity.
The Undergraduate Students and or Master Degree Students are eligible to apply for the Global Internship in South Korea. The Duration of the Global Intern Program is 8 Weeks. A wide range of Internship fields is available.
You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL score. You can submit a certificate of English language proficiency issued from your home institution. The Global Intern Program (GIP) offers a wonderful opportunity to experience research at GIST.
Global Internship Program South Korea 2020 Details
- Country: South Korea
- Internship Location: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Duration: 8 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 6th March 2020
About GIST Internship
- The Global Intern Program (GIP) offers a wonderful opportunity to experience Summer research Internships at GIST by having you join a research lab to receive valuable training and mentoring from the lab’s professor.
- It will be an opportunity to help you decide if pursuing an advanced degree at GIST is right for you while gaining valuable research experience.
GIST Internship Fields
The Following Internship Fields offered by the GIST South Korea for worldwide Students.
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Environmental Science and Engineering
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Physics and Chemistry
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- Institute of Integrated Technology
Global Intern South Korea is a Fully Funded all expenses covered InternshipProgram for Students from all around the world. The Following Expenses will be covered.
- Research in a world best labs from GIST Graduate Schools
- Half of Round-trip Airfare
- Monthly Stipend
- Dormitory Accommodation
- Special Lectures
- Korean Language Classes
- Korean Cultural Classes
- International Undergraduate Seniors or Master’s Degree students with any Nationality.
- A GPA of 3.0 or above
- Before applying, please check the GIP eligibility requirements. Failure to meet the eligibility requirements will result in your application not being processed.
Complete the online application form and upload the following required documents
- Original(Official) Degree Certificates (ex. Diploma, Certificate of Enrollment/Graduation, etc.)
- Original(Official) Transcripts; All in English
- Letter of Recommendation
- English Language Proficiency Test Result (or certificate stating the language/medium of instruction is English)
The last date to apply for the Global Internship Program South Korea 2020 is 6th March 2020
How to Apply for GIST Internship 2020
Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. The Link to the official website and the application guidelines can be found on Google