Applications are now invited to apply for the 2020 Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar. The HBKU Scholarship is Fully Funded & inviting International Students from around the world to Pursue a Bachelors’s, Masters & Ph.D. Degree.
HBKU Scholarship in Qatar is providing all academic fields & Majors for Bachelors, Masters, & Ph.D. Degree. The Fields Consists of Islamic Studies, Engineering, Social Sciences, Law & Public Policy, Health & Science. All students are eligible with Any Nationality.
Note that You Don’t Need to give IELTS. If Your institute language is not in English then you have to give IELTS, Else You can Make English Proficiency Certificate from Your University. All the Expenses will be Covered Under HBKU Scholarship 2020.
Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Qatar
- University: Hammad Bin Khalifa University
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2020
At Hamad Bin Khalifa University, when you enroll in an academic program at HBKU you become part of a thriving community that is committed to excellence and innovation.
Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU), a member of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science, and Community Development (QF).
Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship. You will receive the Fundings Once You have been admitted to the Program.
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month+ Accommodation+ Return Ticket/Year (MS).
- QAR 7500 Stipend/ Month+ Accommodation + Return Ticket/Year (PhD).
- Family Accommodation is Provided to Married Students.
Available Fields & Programs
Please Check the Fields & Majors given below offered by the Hammad Bin Khalifa University For Bachelors, Masters & Ph.D. Degree.
College of Islamic Studies
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Ph.D. in Islamic Finance and Economy
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society, and Development
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Environment
College of Law
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Juris Doctor
College of Health & Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Ph.D. in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Genomics and Precision Medicine
College of Public Policy
Master of Public Policy
Eligibility Criteria & Requirements
The Eligibility Criteria & Requirements are Different for the above fields & is Mentioned Under the Each Link Given above for Each Field.
The last date to apply for the 2020 Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar is 1st Feb 2020.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online. Complete the Online Application Form. To Apply go to the Official website