Deadline Extended to 17th January 2020 for the Fully Funded Hansen Summer Institute 2020 Summer Exchange Program to the United States of America. The Program is on Leadership and International Cooperation Leadership Exchange program to the United States of America.
Hansen Summer Institute is a 3 Weeks Summer Exchange Program USA will be held in San Diego, California. The Undergraduates, Graduates, Post Graduates Men & Women From all over the world with any academic Disciplines are eligible to Apply for the Hansen Summer Institute, School of Leadership & International Cooperation.
You Don’t need IELTS/TOEFL. You Don’t need CGPA. You Don’t Need a Passport at the time of applying. This is Not an Academic Program. Hansen Summer Institute offers cultural/academic, a Leadership exchange free study in the USA through a Short Term cultural exchange program.
DO YOU WANT TO GO FREE OF COST TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA?
Stay in Touch & Keep Visiting Our Facebook Page For Live Sessions Opportunities Corner For Regular Latest Updates OR Subscribe through Email by Clicking on the Yellow Bar (Email Icon) OR Click on the Red Bell Icon Bottom Left.
Hansen Summer Institute 2020 Details
- Duration: 3 Weeks
- Location: San Diego, California
- Program Dates: Program will Start in July 2019
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 17th Jan 2020 (International Applicants) March 15, 2020 (U.S Applicants)
Introduction About the Hansen Summer Institute
The Hansen Leadership Institute is an Exciting Summer Exchange Program Funded by Fred J. Hansen Foundation.
The Hansen Student Exchange Program provides a Unique Leadership Program, Leadership Skills & Amazing Experience in International Cooperation & Conflict resolution.
The main aim of the Hansen Leadership Institute is to create an International Community, Lasting Friendships, Networking With Diverse People from around the world to make a better world.
The Hansen Summer School in USA For International Students provides students with a Leadership Toolbox for resolving Conflict and building a better future across the world.
I have attached previous Hansen Summer Institute Full Application Samples as well as Recommendation Letters. So You can take an idea.
Hansen Summer School United States is a Fully Funded Exchange Program to the USA & will Cover all the Expenses.
- Round Trip International Airfare Tickets.
- DS-2019 – Student and Exchange Visitor (SEVIS) fee.
- Health Insurance for the duration of the program.
- Full Accommodation
- Full Meals for the duration of the Program
- Transportation to/from the campus to all meetings and activities.
- Program Materials.
- Certificate of Participation.
- Exposure & Trips San Diego historical attractions & cultural events including a fourth of July Independence Day parade, a Padres baseball game, and a harbor cruise Trips, U.S Mexico Border.
- More Benefits also included.
- Bachelor Students Must have Completed 2 Years of college/University or Graduate Student.
- Students must be between the ages of 20- 25 on July 1, 2020.
- Must have demonstrated leadership potential outside of the classroom in the community, nation or region.
- Have an Academic Adviser (Recommendation Letter) verify in writing the candidates English proficiency. (A verification request is automatically sent to your referee with the request for your letter of reference.)
- No IELTS, GRE or TOEFL Nothing Required.
- Have a Valid international passport. (You can apply for the passport if You Don’t Have Now.)
- Preference may be given to those who have never visited the United States.
The Last Date to Apply for the 2020 Hansen Summer Institute for International Students is January 17th, 2020. For U.S Applicants Deadline is March 15, 2020.
Note: There is a lot of time to submit the Application. Don’t be Hurry. Complete the application form slowly with the best answers.
How to Apply For Hansen Summer Institute
The Application Form is Online. Create a New Account then Sign in. Complete the Full Application Form slowly & carefully. Once You Submitted the Form. You Cannot Edit the Form again.