Applications are invited to apply for the ICRC Internship 2019. The ICRC Internship in Pakistan will be for 3 Months & 15,000 Monthly stipend will be given the to the selected students.
ICRC stands for International Committee of the Red Cross. All the student should be enrolled in the final year of undergraduate or Post Graduate Degree in a recognized University/College, based in Pakistan.
These internships allow for a general understanding of the ICRC, its mandate and activities in Pakistan; and provide an opportunity for students to gain exposure to a real work environment of the ICRC.
ICRC Internship 2019 Details
- Organization: ICRC
- Duration: 3 Months
- Stipend: 15,000
- Internship Location: Islamabad & Peshawar
- Deadline: 16 August 2019
The interns will be attached to the Communications department of the ICRC. During the internship, they will be engaged in a number of tasks including research, organizational and administrative support, translation and other assignments related to various activities of the ICRC delegation in Pakistan.
- A student should be enrolled in the final year of undergraduate or Post Graduate Degree in the field of media and journalism, communications, public relations and other disciplines of social sciences, in a recognized University/College, based in Pakistan.
- Graduates who had finished their studies in one of the above-mentioned disciplines not later than a year from the date of commencement of the internship.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Urdu.
- Available for a minimum of 3 months or more.
Please Note: For enrolled students, the applicant must provide in writing permission of the full-time availability for the internship period from the head of the department, in case the applicant is selected.
Applications that do not fulfill the above conditions will not be considered.
- Letter of recommendation from Dean/Head of Department
- A personal statement by the student, maximum 400 words, on his/her motivation for an internship at the ICRC
- Curriculum Vitae.
Please Note: Do not send any documents other than the three listed above. Late or incomplete applications that do not meet the stated requirements, will not be considered.
The last date to Apply for the ICRC Internship 2019 is 16th August 2019.
How to Apply:
The Procedure of Apply is Given below in the below SOURCES.