The Deadline to apply has been Extended for the Ireland Government Scholarships 2021 from the Government of Ireland due to COVID-19. Government of Ireland Scholarships are one of the prestigious and famous scholarships for international students to pursue a Bachelors’s, Masters’s, MPhil or Doctoral Degree.
The Scholarship in Ireland will be awarded to Students from Non-Europen Countries to study full-time in Ireland. It is expected that a total of 60 scholarships will be funded by the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2020/2021.
All-Academic Fields & Disciplines are available & Approved. The Duration is the One Year Taught Master Program, One Year Research Program or 3-4 Year Ph.D. Programme. Further Details about the Ireland Government Scholarship are given below.
Ireland Government Scholarships 2020 Details
- Country: Ireland
- Funded by: Government of Ireland
- Course Level: Master, MPhil, Doctorate
- No. of Scholarships: 60
- Deadline: 17th April 2020
Who can apply?
Note: The Scholarship Period is Only 1 Year
- One year of a taught Master’s Degree Programme
- One year of a Research Programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year Research Masters
- 3-4-year Ph.D. Programme
- The final year of an Undergraduate Programme
Fields & Majors
The aim of the Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Programme is to support or intending to pursue, Full-Time Degree Masters or Doctorate in Any Discipline.
- Social Science
Financial Coverage (Value of the Scholarship)
The Government of Ireland Scholarships for International Students will cover the following expenses of the Participants given below. Students who are successful will receive:
- A €10,000 stipend for one year’s study
- A full fee waiver of all tuition and other registration costs at the higher education institution.
List of Approved Universities
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- College of Computing Technology, Dublin
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Dublin Business School
- Dublin City University
- Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design, and Technology
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
- Griffith College, Dublin
- ICD Business School, Dublin
- Independent College, Dublin
- Institute of Technology, Carlow
- Institute of Technology, Sligo
- Institute of Technology, Tralee
- Letterkenny Institute of Technology
- Limerick Institute of Technology
- Mary Immaculate College, Limerick
- Maynooth University
- National College of Art and Design, Dublin
- National College of Ireland, Dublin
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- The National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons
- Technological University for Dublin
- Trinity College Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- Waterford Institute of Technology
The last date to apply for the Ireland Government Scholarship 2021 For International Students is 17th April 2020. The Results will be on 1st June 2020
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online for the scholarship. To Apply go to the Official website Ireland Government Scholarship 2021.