The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship for 2022-2024 is now open. The JJ/WBGSP 2022 is the Largest Scholarship for International Students. Open to Male and Females to Study a Full-time Master Degree Program at universities in the U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan. The World Bank Scholarship Program will cover all Expenses and will be covered everything under this Program. On an annual basis, the Government of Japan solely funds the JJWBGSP.
No Application Fee is required. You will be eligible for a 2 Year Master Degree Program at one of the Partner Universities. Since 1982, the Program has helped to form a pool of over 6,000. A wide range of Academic Program offered by the World Bank with more than 48 Participating Programs. This one is a Highly Paid Scholarship.
The World Bank Scholarship will cover Economy Class Air Travel between your home country and the host university. In Addition US $500 for Each Trip, Full Tuition for your graduate program, Medical Coverage, A Monthly Subsistence Allowance to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books). The complete details about the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022 are given below.
Details About Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship
- Scholarship Country: U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania, and Japan
- Organization: World Bank Group
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Level: Masters
- Deadline: 28 February 2022 & 27 May 2022
Also Read: WHO Internship Programme 2022 | Fully Funded
Available Fields of Study & Universities
You can study and complete your masters degree program at any of the participating universities and programs offered by the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship.
Joint Japan Scholarship is a Fully Funded International Student Scholarship for International Students. All the Expenses will be covered for 2 Years Such as:
- Economy Class Air Travel between your home country and the host university. In Addition US $500 for Each Trip.
- Full Tuition for your graduate program
- Medical Coverage
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books)
Note: The World Bank also offers a Fully Funded 6 Weeks Internship Program. You can check World Bank Summer Internship Program 2022 | Fully Funded
- Be a National of a World Bank Member Developing Country. (Check Eligible countries here)
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
The last date to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022 is 28 February 2022 & 27 May 2022
How to Apply
- The Application Process is Online for the Scholarship.
- Visit the Website for the World Bank Scholarship Here
- This is the 2022 Online Application Form for the World Bank Graduate Scholarship here