The Applications are open to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022. The JJ/WBGSP Scholarship 2022 is a Fully Funded Scholarship open to Male and Females to Study a Full-time Master Degree Program Funded by Japan and the World Bank Group. The World Bank Scholarship is a Famous Scholarship Opportunity. All Expenses will be covered under this Program.
The Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship is offering a Master Degree Programs to Study at one of the Partner Universities in the U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan on a Fully Funded Scholarship. Since 1982, the Program has helped to form a pool of over 6,000. A wide range of Academic Program offered by the World Bank with more than 48 Participating Programs.
This One is a Highly Paid Scholarship. You can also Apply for the Other Scholarship from the ADB Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2021-2022. The Duration of the Joint Japan World Bank Master Degree Scholarship is 2 Years. The Detailed Information about the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022 is given below.
Details About Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan
- Organization: World Bank Group
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Scholarship Level: Masters
- Deadline: 21st May 2021
Check this Post Study in Canada Without IELTS in 2021
- More than 48+ Study Fields available for the Master Degree Scholarships Under World Bank Scholarship Program.
- More than 10 Universities are available in U.S., Europe, Africa, Oceania and Japan. You will be studying at one of the Partner University in U.S, Europe or Japan.
- The Duration of the Scholarship is for 2 Years.
Available Fields of Study & Universities
A wide array of Fields of Study are Available under World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program 2022. Check the List of Offered Programs (HERE)
Joint Japan Scholarship is a Fully Funded International Student Scholarship for International Students. All the Expenses will be covered for 2 Years Such as:
- Economy Class Air Travel between your home country and the host university. In Addition US $500 for Each Trip.
- Full Tuition for your graduate program
- Medical Coverage
- A Monthly Subsistence Allowance to cover all living expenses (Accommodations, Food, etc., including Books)
- Be a National of a World Bank Member Developing Country. (CHECK YOUR COUNTRY HERE)
- Not hold dual citizenship of any developed country
- Be in good health
- Hold a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree earned at least 3 years prior to the Application Deadline date
- Have 3 years or more of recent development-related work experience after earning a Bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree.
The last date to apply for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022 is 21st May 2021
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online for the Scholarship. The Scholarship Application will open on 22nd March 2021. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the World Bank Scholarship Program.