Applications are invited to apply for the Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2021. Korea National University is giving Fully Funded AMA Scholarships for Bachelor Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs & MPhil Degree Programs.
South Korea is giving Many Full Free Scholarships for International Students from any Country. Participants are eligible to apply for the Bachelor Degree Scholarship, Master Degree Scholarship or for Mphil Scholarship to Study Free in Korea.
The Results awaiting Students can also apply for the Scholarships in Korea National University. They have to Submit their Results by 28th Feb 2020.
Korea National University of Arts Scholarship Details
- Country: South Korea
- Course Level: Bachelors Scholarship, Masters Scholarships, MPhil Scholarships
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th May 2020
Financial Coverage of Korea Scholarship
The South Korean Scholarships are a Fully Funded Full Fee Scholarships for International Students to Study Fee of Cost in Korea. All the Expenses will be covered such as:
|Airfare||The grantees will receive an airplane ticket between their country and Korea economy class, for entrance and graduation|
|Monthly Allowance||800,000won(KRW) per month|
|Korean Language Training||4-month intensive language training before entrance-full coverage|
|Tuitions||Full coverage(regular semesters only)|
|Medical Insurance||Limited coverage|
Students Must Apply to the One of the Following Degree level offered in South Korean Scholarship 2020
- BS Degree Programs
- MS Degree Programs
- MPhil Degree Programs
Only those can apply for the scholarships in Korea for international students who hold a citizenship of the 142 countries given below:
|Albania||Cook Islands||Jamaica||Myanmar (Burma)||St.Vincent & Grenadines|
|Antigua & Barbuda||Djibouti||Kiribati||Nicaragua||Syria|
|Armenia||Dominican Republic||Kyrgyz Rep.||Nigeria||Tanzania|
|Bhutan||Ethiopia||Macedonia||Papua New Guinea||Tunisia|
|Brazil||Georgia||Maldives||Rep. of South Sudan||Uganda|
|Cambodia||Guatemala||Mauritania||Sao Tome & Principe||Vanuatu|
|Cape Verde||Guinea-Bissau||Mexico||Serbia||Viet Nam|
|Central African Rep.||Guyana||Micronesia, Fed. Sts.||Sierra Leone||Wallis & Futuna|
|Congo, Dem. Rep.||Iran||Morocco||St.Helena|
- Only those who hold a citizenship of the 142 countries.
- Have graduated or be scheduled to hold a high school/university degree by 28th Feb 2020.
- Applicants who apply for the master’s program must hold a Bachelor’s degree or a diploma that is equivalent to or higher than a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who are expecting to graduate by 28th Feb 2020 must submit a certificate of expectant graduation when apply, and submit the official certificate of graduation (degree or diploma) to Karts no later than 28th Feb 2020.
- Have adequate health, both physically and mentally.
- Have no limitations to traveling abroad.
- Applicants should submit at least 3 recommendation letters.
- Applicants should enter to Korea by November 2019 and take Korean language training.
Required Documents for Korea Scholarship
- Study Plan
- Personal Medical Assessment
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of diploma or certificate of (expected) graduation with Apostille.
- Official Transcripts(the most recently attended from high school)
- A Hard Copy of Passport
- Certificate of Korean or English Proficiency
- Certificates of relevant work experiences, award and/or other achievement (Optional)
- Portfolio (leave your name on each page or portfolio in case of missing)
The Last date to apply for the master degree scholarship, Bachelor degree scholarship or Mphil Degree is 30th May 2020
How to Apply:
The Application Process is Online for the scholarship. To Apply go to the Official website of Korea National University of Arts Scholarship.