Full List of Canadian Scholarships 2022 that covers everything. A Scholarship in Canada means you will Study and complete your Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Degree Programs from Canadian universities. There are a lot of Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada that are open. Also, most of the Scholarships in Canada are without IELTS. As well as many universities in Canada didn’t require IELTS Tests. We’ve rounded up a selection of Canadian Scholarships, provided by the Canadian government, individual Canadian universities, and other organizations.
The international students will also Study and Work in Canada Without IELTS. You have an open choice to select from more than 15,000 programs across hundreds of campuses. You will study at one of the Top Institutes of Canada. Internationally Recognized Degrees. You can Select Bachelor, Master, Ph.D. Scholarships in Canadian Universities. All expenses covered Scholarship programs.
6 Convincing Arguments that Will Make You Want to Study in Canada in 2022. English is everywhere, Many of the top-ranked universities in the world are in Canada, Embrace a diverse and cosmopolitan environment, Live in a safe country with a high quality of life, Universities focus on research and many praises their ground-breaking discoveries, and 13 Universities in Canada without IELTS Requirements. So, the Full List of Canadian Scholarships 2022 is available below.
Full List of Canadian Scholarships 2022
- Host Country: Canada
- Scholarship: Fully Funded
- Programs: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and PhD Degree Programs.
Bachelors, Masters, PhD Scholarships in Canada
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarships: The Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program for Undergraduate Students at the University of Toronto. The Scholarship will cover tuition, books, incidental fees, and full residence support for four years.
York University International Student Scholarship Program: International students who have an excellent academic record and are admitted to York University are eligible for scholarships worth $60,000 – $100,000 for a four-year degree program.
University of British Columbia Scholarships for International Students: UBC recognizes the academic achievement of outstanding students from around the world by devoting more than $10 million CAD annually to awards, scholarships and other forms of financial assistance for international undergraduate students.
Calgary International Entrance Scholarships: The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship is a prestigious award. The total amount over 4 years of the undergraduate program is $60,000.
University of Toronto Scholarships: 4,400 Scholarships to Study Undergraduate programs that the University of Toronto, along with its faculties, campuses, and colleges, awards each year.
Concordia University International Undergraduate Awards – Various scholarships for international students to study in Canada at Concordia University in Montréal, open to international students at the undergraduate level.
University of Saskatchewan International Student Awards – Merit-based ‘excellence’ scholarships to study in Canada, for undergraduate international students at the University of Saskatchewan.
Canadian Government Scholarships
- Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships – Canadian government scholarships and fellowships offered to international students undertaking postgraduate study within the natural and social sciences or health research.
- Canada Graduate Scholarships – Master’s Program – Scholarships for Canadian students enrolled on a master’s degree or PhD at a (CGS-M allocated) university in Canada.
- IDRC Research Awards – Canadian government scholarships for students from developing countries to undertake a master’s or doctoral-level research degree at a recognized Canadian university.
- NSERC Postgraduate scholarships – Various Canadian government scholarships, grants and awards available to outstanding students undertaking study in the natural sciences or engineering at an accredited Canadian university. Funded by the NSERC.
- Organization of American States (OAS) Academic Scholarship Program – Canadian government scholarships from the Organization of American States (OAS), open to graduate students from any OAS member state (including selected countries in Latin America and the Caribbean islands).
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Program – Canadian government scholarships available to doctoral students internationally, to study in Canada at a participating university.
Read About: Canada Scholarships Without IELTS | Fully Funded
Non Governmental Scholarships to Study in Canada
Below are Non-Governmental Scholarships to Study in Canada for International Students.
- Anne Vallee Ecological Fund – Scholarships for international students undertaking animal research at the doctoral level at an accredited Canadian university in Québec or British Columbia.
- Canada Memorial Scholarship – Full scholarships are available for British postgraduate students to study at any accredited Canadian higher education provider, covering tuition, airfares, accommodation and more.
- Surfshark Privacy and Security Scholarship – A $2,000 prize is available to a student currently enrolled in Canada or another study destination as a high school, undergraduate or graduate student. You will need to submit an essay to apply and the scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- Trudeau Scholarships and Fellowships – The Trudeau Foundation offers a number of scholarships, fellowships and mentorships to international students at doctoral level undertaking study in Canada at selected institutions.
University Specific Scholarships to Study in Canada
Below are Canadian University Scholarships to Study in Canada for International Students.
- Carleton University Awards for International Students – Scholarships to study in Canada at Carleton University, open to all graduate students, who are automatically considered for the awards upon application.
- Concordia University International Undergraduate Awards – Various scholarships for international students to study in Canada at Concordia University in Montréal, open to international students at the undergraduate level.
- Dalhousie University Scholarships – Scholarships for current and prospective international/domestic students of all levels studying at Dalhousie University in Halifax.
- Fairleigh Dickinson Scholarships for International Students – Scholarships for international students of all levels undertaking study in Canada at Fairleigh Dickinson University in Vancouver.
- HEC Montréal Scholarships – Various merit- and need-based Canadian scholarships for international students at HEC Montréal, including mobility scholarships for international students.
- International Student Scholarships at Humber College Canada – A range of Canadian scholarships for international students at the undergraduate level to study in Canada at Humber College in Toronto.
- McGill University Scholarships and Student Aid – Various funding opportunities, including the McGill Entrance Scholarship Program and the PBEEE – Quebec Merit Scholarship for Foreign Students, for international students enrolled in graduate and postdoctoral studies.
- Queen’s University International Scholarships – A number of scholarships for international students to study in Canada at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario. Some awards are solely open to students from India, Pakistan and the US.
- Quest University Canada – Scholarships are available ranging from CA$2,000 to full tuition to study at Quest University Canada, which all international students are eligible for.
- UBC International Leader of Tomorrow Award – Merit-based Canadian scholarships to study at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, open to undergraduate students who demonstrate leadership skills and exceptional academic achievement.
- UBC Graduate Scholarships – A searchable database of scholarships for master’s and PhD students at the University of British Columbia, including the university’s four-year doctoral fellowships and Graduate Support Initiative.
- University of Alberta International Scholarships – A range of scholarship options for international students to study at the undergraduate/graduate level at the University of Alberta.
- University of Calgary International Scholarships – A selection of scholarships for international students to study in Canada at the University of Calgary. Awards range from CA$500 to CA$60,000.
- University of Manitoba – Scholarships to study in Canada at the University of Manitoba, open to international undergraduates. The university’s Faculty of Graduate Studies lists scholarship options for international graduate students.
- University of Saskatchewan International Student Awards – Merit-based ‘excellence’ scholarships to study in Canada, for undergraduate international students at the University of Saskatchewan.
- University of Toronto Ontario Graduate Scholarship – Scholarships for domestic and international students to study at the University of Toronto’s School of Graduate Studies.
- University of Waterloo International Funding – A variety of Canadian scholarships on offer to international students undertaking a master’s degree or doctoral program at the University of Waterloo.
- Simon Fraser University Financial Aid and Awards – A range of scholarships and other funding opportunities for domestic and international students currently studying or planning to study at Simon Fraser University.
- Western University International President’s Entrance Scholarships – Various Canadian scholarships offered to international students undertaking study at Western University.
- York University International Student Program – York University offers a number of international scholarships for undergraduate students to study in Toronto.
- The Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) Scheme is a Provincial Government-Run Scheme for the Students who have Excelled at the Master’s Level and Doctoral Level.
- Ontario Trillium Scholarship is intended for highly qualified students from all over the world to pursue PhD programs in Ontario.
- This Albert Canadian scholarship is sponsored by a Canadian NGO and the Undergraduate or Postgraduate Students are Selected for this award on a yearly basis.
List of Universities in Canada Without IELTS
A Good Opportunity to Study in Canada without IELTS. There are Some Top universities in Canada that do not require IELTS scores in Canada.
- University of Winnipeg
- Brock University
- University of Saskatchewan
- Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador
- University of Regina
- Carleton University
- Memorial University
- Concordia University
Read Full Article on: Study in Canada Without IELTS.