Applications are invited to apply for the Malaysian International Scholarship 2020 by the Government of Malaysia. The Malaysian International Scholarship is an initiative by the Ministry of Education Malaysia to Study Masters, Ph.D. Degree. The Malaysian Government will cover the expenses for all the participants. The Scholarship will be available in Malaysian Public Universities.
This Malaysian scholarship for International Students aims to support the Malaysian Government’s effort to Attract, Motivate and retain talented human capital from abroad. Talented international students with different backgrounds are welcomed to apply for this MIS Scholarship at Postgraduate level.
A wide range of academic fields is available for both Full-time Masters, & Ph.D. Degree Programs. Participants age should not more than 40 and 45 years of age for Master and Ph.D. Respectively.
Malaysian International Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Malaysia
- Offered by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 15th March 2020
Available Fields & Majors For Malaysia Scholarship
Almost all academic fields are available Under MIS Scholarship in Malaysia for Masters & Ph.D. From the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy.
Note: Applicants may choose any Related Course within the Areas Mentioned Above.
Level of Study
Applicants can apply for the Masters or either Ph.D. Degree Program. Full-time Postgraduate students [(Master / Ph.D.) courses] for the September 2020 Academic Session.
List of Universities to Study
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- For Masters: Up to 40 Years
- For Ph.D.: Up to 45 Years
The Malaysian International Scholarship is Not a Fully Funded Scholarship. It will Only cover Basic Expenses given below.
- This Scholarship is will cover Tuition Fees
- Monthly Living Allowance; RM 1,500.00 Per Month will be given.
- Successful Applicants are expected to independently arrange their travel to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel expenses will not be provided by the Government of Malaysia
- All applicants are highly advised to check the expected living expenses in Malaysia.
The Current Call for Malaysian International Scholarship is limited to the Following Countries which are given below.
- Brunei Darussalam
- Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste
- Not more than 40 and 45 years of age for Master and Ph.D. respectively.
- For the Master’s degree, applicants should obtain a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a minimum CGPA of 3.5 at a Bachelor Degree.
- For Ph.D. applicants should obtain a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or very good results at Master’s degree level in a similar field of intended Ph.D. study.
- A written proposal with a minimum of 1,000 words that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency like IELTS or TOEFL
Applicants obtaining Degrees with English as a Medium of Instructions may also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
The Last date to apply for the Malaysian International Scholarship 2020 is 15th March 2020
How to Apply:
Applicants need to apply Online & fill the Application form & upload the Documents. The Link to the official website and the application guidelines can be found below.