One of the prestigious Japanese Internship Programs. Apply for the METI Government of Japan Internship 2022. The METI internship is now accepting applications for Winter Term. This year’s internship will run in Japan. METI is the easiest Internship for international students in Japan. All Undergraduate Students & Graduate Students can apply. Around 200 Interns will Join the METI Internship in Japan, and be Funded by the Government of Japan in various fields. International applicants from any country with any nationality can apply. Submit an online application for METI Japanese Internship Program.
In the METI Japan Internship Program, they will select 200 Students from all around the world. The Duration of the METI Internship will be for 2.5 to 3 Months. There are No Criteria for a CPGA, or for any academic discipline. Participants with any Fields are eligible. In fact, NO LANGUAGE TEST is Required. You can apply without IELTS or TOEFL. Knowledge of the Japanese Language is not mandatory.
You need to be at least 20 years of age and not older than 40. The aim of the METI Gov of Japan Internship is to provide foreign people with knowledge and an opportunity to experience working in a Japanese company, create new business opportunities, and learn cross-cultural communications, through internship. This is your chance to Find a New Career in Japan. The complete details about the METI Government of Japan Internship 2022 are available below.
Details About METI Government of Japan Internship
- Country: Japan
- Sponsored by: The Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry of Japan (METI)
- Internship Location: Internship company in General in Japan
- Internship Duration: 2.5 to 3 Months
- No. of Interns: 200
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30th September 2022
- British Council Internship 2022 | Internship in the UK
- Global Summer Internship in Canada 2023
- Google Summer Internships 2022
The METI 2022 Internship is a Fully Funded Internship in Japan like OIST Internship in Japan. It will cover the Following Expenses:
- Allowance: 4,000 yen per day for living expenses. This amount will be paid for the entire duration of the internship
- Airfare Tickets: Round-trip economy class air ticket, travel insurance.
- Internship insurance
- Accommodation expenses associated with the training program.
- A communication device such as Laptop, LAN, and Mobile Phone.
Most International Students work in Japan after their Internship. You can Check Jobs in Japan for Foreigners
The METI Internship Runs 2 times a Year. Summers and Winters.
- Summer Dates :
1st August 2022～9th September 2022
22nd August, 2022～30th September 2022
- Winter Dates:
31st October 2022～9th December 2022
7th November 2022～16th December 2022
METI internship Japan for international students Offers a wide range of fields which are given below.
- Law, Policy
- Economics, Management/Administration, Business
- Sociology, Environmental Information Sciences
- Japanese Language, Culture
- Foreign Language, International Culture (Excluding Japanese)
- Domestic Science, Home Economics
- Religion, Divinity
- Arts, Music
- Other Liberal Arts
- Mechanical Engineerings
- Electric/Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Physics, Applied Physics
- Architecture, Civil Engineering
- Biology, Life Sciences
- Chemistry, Material Engineering
- Natural Resources, Global Environment
- Animal/Dairy Husbandry
- Mercantile Marine
- Medical Science, Dentistry
- Hygiene, Nursing Care
- Other Sciences/Engineerings
- Holding citizenship of an eligible country or region.
- A List of Eligible Countries for METI Internship is Available Here
- Proficiency in English. NO LANGUAGE TEST is Required.
- As a rule, applicants should be at least 20 years of age and no older than 40.
- Applicants must be also able to submit a school or university enrolment or graduation certificate and a letter of recommendation from an affiliated university or institution etc.
- Able to undertake both the internship and preliminary training full-time at the host company.
The last date to apply for the METI Government of Japan Internship is 30th September 2022 for the Winter Term (Winter Dates: 31st October 2022～9th December 2022 and 7th November 2022～16th December 2022).
How to Apply
Applicants first Sign up and make an account which will hardly take less than 10 minutes. To Apply for the METI Internship 2022. Visit the Internship Website below.