The Applications are invited to apply for the MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023. The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships at the Tokyo Institute of Technology to Study Masters and PhD Degree Programs for the September 2023 intake. The applications are currently open and it’s a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study in Japan. When you apply for a Japanese Scholarship then you don’t need to have a Knowledge of the Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is Not Mandatory to Study in Japan. Japan is currently offering generous Scholarship programs.
The Japanese MEXT Scholarship is the largest scholarship in the world that is open to all nationalities. The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship is 3 Years. During the Scholarship, all the expenses will be covered such as Air Tickets, Accommodation, Stipend, Health, and Tuition fees. Japan is Consistently Ranked in the Top 10 Countries for Education. The details about the MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023 are available below.
Details About MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan
- Country: Japan
- University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Doctoral Education program, Master’s Program, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 7th, 2022
- High Commission of Hungary Scholarships 2023 (Fully Funded)
- University of Tokyo ADB Scholarship 2023 in Japan (Fully Funded)
First Comes First (Financial Benefits)
If you have been awarded for Titech University Scholarship. Then it will cover the following expenses:
Tokyo Tech MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship will Cover:
- Round-Trip Airfare to Japan.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 147,000 for Master’s Program.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 148,000 for Doctoral Program students.
- Free Application, Admission, or Tuition Fees.
Available Academic Fields and Majors
School of Science
Earth and Planetary Sciences*
School of Engineering
Systems and Control Engineering
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Information and Communications Engineering
Industrial Engineering and Economics
School of Materials and Chemical Technology
Materials Science and Engineering
Chemical Science and Engineering
School of Computing
Mathematical and Computing Science
School of Life Science and Technology
Life Science and Technology
School of Environment and Society
Architecture and Building Engineering
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
Social and Human Sciences*
- Applicants must hold the citizenship of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Age: Applicants, in principle, must be 34 years old or younger as of April 1 of the first year of the MEXT Scholarship period.
- Persons who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date
- Must be an Undergraduate Student if Applying For a Master’s.
- Must hold a Master’s Degree if Applying For a Doctoral.
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.
- Mid-September to early December: The application period
- Early March: IGP(A) admission decision and recommendation of scholarship candidates from Tokyo Tech to MEXT
- July to August: The official announcement of successful scholarship candidates by MEXT.
The last date to apply online for the MEXT Titech University Scholarship in Japan 2023 is 7th December 2022
How to Apply
You need to apply online. All the application process is online and must be submitted to the University Portal. The Application Process and the Scholarship announcement are available in the link below.