The Applications are open for the MEXT Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan for 2021. The Titech University MEXT University Recommended Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan to Study Full-time Masters and Ph.D. Degree Programs. Tokyo Tech is the largest Public University for higher education in Japan. and is generally considered to be one of the most prestigious universities in Japan. It is ranked #56 in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Titech University has started accepting applications on September 11, 2020, for the MEXT University Recommended Scholarship. Tokyo Tech launched its International Graduate Program (A) in October 2007. Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for those who obtain their Undergraduate Degree from an institution where all instruction was in English. The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years.
MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship at the Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan is a Fully Funded scholarship that covers all the expenses of the selected candidates from all over the world. Japan is also considered as the Hub of Education and a leading country in Technolgy. Around 300,000 international students are currently studying in Japanese universities. More information is given below.
Details About MEXT Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship 2021
- Country: Japan
- University: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Integrated Doctoral Education Program, Master’s Program, Doctoral
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: December 8th, 2020
Why Study at Tokyo Tech University?
Tokyo Tech was ranked 3rd in Japan and Founder by the Government of Japan.
Considering studying in Japan? Known for making things smaller, faster, and first, Japan boasts the third-largest economy in the world.
Largest Scholarship offering to all International Students through MEXT Japanese Government Scholarships you can check MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2021 (Fully Funded)
There is no Japanese language requirement for this program as lectures and seminars are held in English.
This Enrollment Process is for the Master’s and Doctoral Programs scheduled to begin in late September 2021.
Duration of the MEXT Tokyo Tech Scholarship
- Combined Masters & Doctoral Program: 3 Years.
- Masters Program: 2 Yeas
- Doctoral Program: 3 Years
Japanese citizens may not apply for the following scholarships. International Students are eligible to apply for a scholarship from Japan’s Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (“MEXT”)
Tokyo Tech MEXT Scholarship:
- Round-Trip Airfare to Japan.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 147,000 for Master’s Program.
- Monthly Stipend of JPY 148,000 for Doctoral Program students.
- Free Application, Admission, or Tuition Fees.
Available Academic Fields and Majors
School of Science
Earth and Planetary Sciences*
School of Engineering
Systems and Control Engineering
Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Information and Communications Engineering
Industrial Engineering and Economics
School of Materials and Chemical Technology
Materials Science and Engineering
Chemical Science and Engineering
School of Computing
Mathematical and Computing Science
School of Life Science and Technology
Life Science and Technology
School of Environment and Society
Architecture and Building Engineering
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Transdisciplinary Science and Engineering
Social and Human Sciences*
- Applicants must have demonstrated excellent academic achievement.
- Applicants must hold the citizenship of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Persons who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside Japan or who are expected to do so by the day before the enrollment date
- Applicants must be physically and mentally able to pursue studies in Japan.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study that they studied at their previous university or a related field.
- Must be an Undergraduate Student if Applying For Master.
- Must hold a Master’s Degree if Applying For Doctoral.
- Those students whose language institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from Language Test.
The last date to apply for the MEXT Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan is 8th December 2020
How to Apply for Tokyo Tech Scholarship:
There is No Online Application Process. Submit the University of Tokyo Scholarship Application by Post. To Apply and Read further Details please Visit the Official website of the Tokyo Institute of Technology.