Submit online applications for the Microsoft Internship Summer 2022. Microsoft Internships are open to students around the globe. Just bring your fresh ideas, perspectives, and passion! The CEO of Microsoft is Bill Gates. And the Breaking news is that Bill gates is no longer 4th on the list of the richest person in the world. Recently, the Indian Tycoon Gautam Adani now holds the fourth spot. This comes after Microsoft founder Bill Gates last week said he would be donating $20 billion of his wealth to his non-profit – Bill & Melinda Gates. Anyways all international applicants can apply online for the Microsoft Summer Internships.
The Microsoft Summer Internships are open to current students in Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, and Ph.D. programs. We offer internships in all job families and solution areas. All the Expenses will be covered by Microsoft. The duration of the internship is a minimum of 1 Month and a Maximum of 6 Months Depending on the Location and Internship Type.
As an intern, you will receive competitive pay, relocation benefits, and many other amazing perks! Along with Microsoft keep your options open and broad. Also look for other internships like Google Summer Internships, Amazon Internships, and USAID Internships. Here we have updated a List of Summer 2022 Internships for Students. No Requirement for any Language Test Like IELTS or TOEFL for the Microsoft Internship Program. No Registration or sign-up Fee. The application process is below
Details About Microsoft Internship Summer 2022
- Company: Microsoft
- Internship Duration: 1 Month to 6 Months
- Internship Location: USA & Canada
- Internship For: Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
The Summer Internship at Microsoft will be unique and much beneficial. As an intern, you will receive the Following Benefits:
- Competitive Pay/Month
- Relocation Benefits (Travel Allowance)
- and many other amazing perks
Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today, and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow. The Internships are available in:
Redmond, WA, and Bay Area, CA in the USA, as well Cambridge, MA, USA, and Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Internship opportunities vary depending on education level and/or location. We offer internship roles in the following areas including but not limited to:
- Engineering (Software Engineer, Program Manager, Product Planning, Programmer Writer, Technical Writer, Services Engineering)
- Hardware Engineering
- UX Design
- Supply Chain
- Data and Applied Science
- IT Operations
- Services (Consultant, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Technical Evangelist)
- Microsoft university internships are open to students around the globe.
- The Microsoft Summer Internships are open to current students in Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, and Ph.D. programs.
- To be considered for an internship, you need to be enrolled full-time as a student majoring in an applicable field and should be returning to university/college for at least a term, semester, or quarter following your internship period.
How to Apply for the Microsoft Internship
The Microsoft Internships are open to students around the world. You need to submit an online application.