Applications are now invited to apply for the National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020. NUS is an International Students Scholarship as well the Domestic Citizens can also apply for the NUS Scholarship Opportunity 2020 to get Master Degree, Ph.D. Degree.
The Singapore Scholarships are available in All-Academic Fields/Majors to Study in Master Degree Program or Ph.D. Degree Program. A good Scholarship program to study in Singapore. Singapore Government Scholarship For International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship For International Students.
Students will have an opportunity if they want to Study on Scholarships in Singapore then Singapore Scholarship 2020 Provide Choices to Foreign and Domestic Students to pursue their Degree either through coursework or research programs.
National University of Singapore Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- University: National University of Singapore
- Degree: MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs
- Award: Fully Funded Scholarship For Students By Government of Singapore
- Deadline: Admissions are open
Available Courses in NUS University
All Medical /Medicine, Agriculture, Science, Social Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Language Courses, chemistry, Law, Nursing, Bussines, MBA, Food Science, Public Health courses and their Related Sub Domains are available in NUS University Scholarship to pursue MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs.
Singapore Government Scholarship is a Full Free Scholarships for Students for Master Degree Scholarship & for Bachelor Degree Scholarship such as:
- Full Tuition Fee Waiver
- Free Accommodation
- Research Grant
- Monthly Living Stipend (Bachelor: 1000$ Master: 1500$ PhD: 2500$ to 3000$)
The NUS Scholarships are offered in the Master’s Degree and Post Doctoral Degree Research work in Singapore. The Singapore Scholarship Duration will be:
- Master Degree is 2 Years
- Ph.D. Degree is 4 Years
Types of Singapore Scholarships
- Commonwealth Scholarships
- NUS Research Scholarship (NUS RS)
- President’s Graduate Fellowship
- Lee Kuan Yew Scholarship
- Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)
- Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART) Graduate Fellowship
- Tuition Fee Allowance (TFA)
- Applicants Can be International Students as well as Singapore Citizenship Student.
- Have High School Diploma For Undergraduate NUS merit scholarship.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree for Master Scholarship.
- Master Degree for Ph.D. Scholarship
- Excellent Academic Record
The Admissions are to apply for the Full Scholarship National University of Singapore Scholarships 2020.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Online for the scholarship. To Apply go to the Official website of National University of Singapore.