Applications are invited to apply for the NIG Summer Internship in Japan in 2021. The NIG Internship in Japan for International Students is a Fully Funded Internship. There is No Application Fee as well as No IELTS Required. No Passport Required at this Stage. Participants from all around the world can apply for the NIG Internship. All the Expenses will be covered by the NIG.
The Undergraduates, as well as Postgraduates students, are highly encouraged to apply for the Summer Internship in Japan at NIG. This is a paid internship in Japan. The Duration of the Internship in Japan is approximately 1 Month. The Internship will Start from June 17 – July 28, 2021. At the end of the program, participants will give a presentation on their experience.
Enjoy your Summer Internship Program in Japan. The internship Japan for international students is a Great Opportunity to complete Summer Internship in Japan & explore & they will see the Door open towards their Future Career. An internship in Japan will be an investment in the future. So, everyone takes this Opportunity Seriously and apply with your full Interest and make sure to read all the details given below.
Details About NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2021
- Country: Japan
- Audience: Undergraduates & Master Students
- Duration: June 17 – July 28, 2021 (6 Weeks)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 7, 2021
About NIG Research Internship
NIG Office offers a research internship program for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students who wish to gain experience in genetics and related fields in life sciences. Successful Participants will also receive Certificates at the end of the program.
NIGINTERN 2021 Internship is a Fully Funded Internship for International Students in Japan. All the Expenses will be Covered & Fully Paid Internship. The following things will be covered.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets Costs will be Covered.
- Local Transportation Fares between the airport in Japan and NIG.
- Free Lodging/Accommodation in the Institute’s Guesthouse.
- Travel Insurance during the program.
- Allowance for Meals (1,500JPY/day, subject to change) will also be provided.
- The NIG Internship is an international internship & students from any Nationality are eligible to Apply.
- Both Undergraduates & Post Graduates students are eligible.
- Applicants are eligible who are in the 3rd Year of a 4-Year Bachelor Program, in the 2nd year of a 3-year bachelor program, in the 4th year of a 5-year program, in the 1st year of a 2-year Master program, or in the 5th year of a 6-year program.
- Letter of Motivation/Self Advertisement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned Academic Transcript
- Two recommendation letters of your Teachers
- Result Announcement: Early March
- March to May: Arrangement for Travel
- Early August: Submission of Assignments
The last date to apply Online for the NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2021 is 7th January 2021.
How to Apply:
You have to apply Online as well as upload all the required documents in the online application form. To Apply go to the Official website of NIG Summer Internship.