Applications are invited to apply for the NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020. The NIG Internship in Japan for International Students is a Fully Funded Internship. There is No Application Fee as well as No IELTS Required. No Passport Required at this Stage.
National Institute of Genetics (NIG) is a Japanese institution. The NIG Internship 2020 will run from June 18 – July 29, 2020. The Duration of the Internship is approximately 6 Weeks. Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the Japan Internship program.
The Undergraduates, as well as Postgraduates students, are highly encouraged to apply for the Summer Internship in Japan at NIG. This is a paid internship in Japan. All the expenses will be covered by the program. Please read the full details below.
NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020 Details
- Country: Japan
- Audience: Undergraduates & Master Students
- Duration: June 18 – July 29, 2020 (6 Weeks)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: January 7, 2020
About NIG Research Internship
NIG Office offers a research internship program for Undergraduate & Postgraduate Students who wish to gain experience in genetics and related fields in life sciences. Successful Participants will also receive Certificates at the end of the program.
NIGINTERN 2020 is a Fully Funded Internship for International Students in Japan. All the Expenses will be Covered & Fully Paid Internship. The following things will be covered.
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets Costs will be Covered.
- Local Transportation Fares between the airport in Japan and NIG.
- Free Lodging/Accommodation in the Institute’s Guesthouse.
- Travel Insurance during the program.
- Allowance for Meals (1,500JPY/day, subject to change) will also be provided.
- The NIG Internship is an international internship & students from any Nationality are eligible to Apply.
- Both Undergradautes & Post Graduates students are eligible.
- Applicants are eligible who are in the 3rd Year of a 4-Year Bachelor Program, in the 2nd year of a 3-year bachelor program, in the 4th year of a 5-year program, in the 1st year of a 2-year Master program, or in the 5th year of a 6-year program.
- Letter of Motivation/Self Advertisement
- Curriculum Vitae
- Scanned Academic Transcript
- Two recommendation letters of your Teachers
- Result Announcement: Early March
- March to May: Arrangement for Travel
- June 18 – July 19: Internship in Japan
- Early August: Submission of Assignments
The last date to apply Online for the NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020 is 7th January 2020.
How to Apply:
You have to apply Online as well as upload all the required documents in the online application form. To Apply go to the Official website of NIG Summer Internship.