Applications are invited to apply for the NPU President Scholarship Program 2020 at Northwestern Polytechnical University. The NPU President Scholarship Program is inviting International Students to pursue Undergraduate, Master, or Ph.D. Degree.
All the International Students from around the world are eligible to apply for the NPU Scholarship in China For International Students. All-Academic Fields & Majors are available for Undergraduate, Master & Doctorate Degree.
There is No Need to Give IELTS, TOEFL to study in China scholarship. You can submit an English proficiency Certificate as well as any other language certificate from your University. The Duration of the Scholarship in China will be 4 Years, 3 Years & 2 Years.
NPU President Scholarship Program 2020 Details
- Country: China
- University: Northwestern Polytechnical University
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Value: Full Scholarship, Partial Scholarship
- Deadline: May 15th, 2020
You can check the Screenshot below of NPU Chinese Scholarships in China information about the Deadline.
List of Academic Fields & Majors
NPU President Scholarships in China at Northwestern Polytechnical University Offers All academic Fields For Bachelor Bachelor Scholarship in China, Master & Ph.D. Degree.
List of Master & Ph.D. Degree Programs
- School of Aeronautics
- School of Astronautics
- School of Marine Science and Technology
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Mechanics, Civil Engineering and Architecture
- School of Electronics and Information
- School of Automation
- School of Computer Science and Technology
- School of Management
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Power and Energy
- School of Computer Science
- School of Natural and Applied Sciences
- School of Humanities, Economics, and Law
- School of Software
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Foreign Languages
The NPU President Scholarships to Study in China offers a Fully Funded Scholarship in China and Partial Funded Scholarship.
The “NPU President Scholarship” Provides the “Excellence Scholarship” “Full Scholarship” and “Partial Scholarship” for Undergraduates & Postgraduate students.
Full Scholarship & Partial Scholarship For Undergraduates:
The “Full Scholarship” winners are exempt from Tuition Fee.
- The “Partial Scholarship” winners are exempt from 50% Tuition.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Living Allowances: Undergraduate 15,00RMB/Month; Master 2000RMB/Month; Ph.D. 3500RMB/Month
List of Required Docuements
Please Read Carefully the Eligibility Criteria of NPU Scholarship to study in china For Free.
- A scanned clear copy of valid passport.
- Notarized highest diploma (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- Academic transcripts (in Chinese/English or notarized in Chinese/English)
- The applicant’s study plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of Chinese/English proficiency (Exempt for those who Studied at English Institute)
- Non-criminal record (within 5 months).
- A copy of the physical examination form.
For Undergraduate Applicants:
- Guardian’s Authorization Letter (scanned copies of both original and Notarized documents)
- Scanned copy of the guardian’s ID card.
For Postgraduate Applicants:
- Two Letters of Recommendation in Chinese/English
- The Acceptance Letter from the Supervisor
- Notarized Copies of Research Achievements
- Foreign citizens, in good physical and mental health.
- Master’s candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application.
- Ph.D. candidates must have a Master’s Degree and should not exceed 40 years old at the time of application. All applicants should be in good health.
- Aged between 18 and 30 years old For Undergraduate
- Must have a Valid Passport.
The Last Date to apply for the NPU President Scholarship Program 2020 in China is 15th May 2020
How to Apply:
Complete the Online Application Form. The Step by Step Application Procedure is given below Under the Link. To Apply go to the Official website of NPU President Scholarship Program.