The Applications are invited to apply for the OECD Internship Program in France 2022. The OECD Internship is a Prestigious Internship program of France for International Students. This Internship in France is open to students who are pursuing (Bachelor, Master, Ph.D.) Degrees. It means Students of Undergraduate, Master, and Ph.D. Students can apply for OECD France Internship. The Internship is open with diverse backgrounds.
The Internship will select 500 Interns who are committed as well as Enrolled in Bachelor, Masters, and Ph.D. programs. The Program is held in Paris. The Duration of the Internship is 6 Months. This is an opportunity for International students. You have an opportunity to Study in France Without IELTS.
The majority number of internships are based in Paris, France. The Selected Interns will have a chance to do an Internship in France or remotely from home. Again note that this is a Paid Internship Program. There are many Fully Funded Internships for International Students. Its main goal is to give successful candidates the opportunity to improve their analytical and technical skills in an international environment. The Complete information is given below.
Details About OECD Internship Program in France
- Internship Country: France
- Internship For: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- 1 March 2022
- 1 September 2022
- 1 March 2023
- 1 September 2023
No. of Internships:
500 OECD Internships/year for International Students.
The Maximum duration for the Internship is 6 Months.
Internship areas in Corporate Functions:
- Information Technology
- Legal services
- Office Administration
- Human Resources
- Communications, Media & Public Relations
- Event Management
- Finance, Budget, and Accounting
Successful candidates will carry out research and provide support to Policy Analysts in one of the following areas
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bribery and corruption
- Corporate Governance
- Education and Skills
- Gender and Diversity
- Inclusive Growth
- Industry, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship
- Insurance and Pensions
- International Migration
- Public Governance
- Regional Development
- Regulatory Reform
- Science and Technology
- Trade and Agriculture
Benefits of the Internship
- The Monthly Financial Assistance of 700 Euros will be given to every selected intern.
- The OECD staff will give assistance to the interns in Visa Processing.
- An opportunity to stay for six months into work at OECD.
- The internship may be renewable for 12 months depending on the performance of the intern
- The applicant must be enrolled in (Bachelor, Master, Ph.D.) Degree Programs.
- The applicant age must be less than 65.
- The applicant must ensure availability at least for one month.
There is 4 Deadlines/Year. The Application is open all year. The Deadlines are 1st March 2022, 2023. and 1st September 2022,2023.
How to Apply
The applicants have to apply through an online application. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the OECD France Internship Program 2022.