The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships for 2021 is now open. Queen Elizabeth is a Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students from Commonwealth Countries to Study a Full time 2 Year Master Degree Program. Experience a New Country and Culture, to broaden horizons, and to build a global network that will last a lifetime. A unique opportunity to study a two-year Master’s degree in low or middle-income country of the Commonwealth.
There is no application fee charged by the QECS. Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholars help bring about positive change and find solutions. A wide range of Academic Field is available. The Scholarship will be awarded in Low and Middle-income Commonwealth Countries. The Citizens of Commonwealth Countries are eligible to apply for this Scholarship.
This Year 12 Countries are Participating in the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship. You can apply to any of the 12 Countries. All the Expenses will be covered by the Commonwealth. The Duration of the QECS Scholarship is from 12 to 24 months depending on the course. Detailed information and the application guidelines are given below.
Details About Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
- Scholarship Countries: Commonwealth Countries
- Course Level: Masters Degree (2 Year)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 18th January 2021
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships is Fully Funded Scholarships and it will cover all the Expenses for the Students which are given below.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Living Expenses Allowance (Stipend) for the duration of the award.
- Accommodation Allowance
- Return Economy Flights to their host Country.
- An Arrival Allowance.
- Research Support Grant – on request only; subject to approval.
List of the Participating Countries and Universities
The list of the countries is given below in which you can apply this Year to Study Master Degre pRogram under a Queen Elizabeth Scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria for the QECS Scholarship:
- To apply for the Scholarships. You must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country
- You Must Hold a Bachelors Degree at the time of admission.
- There are No Upper age Limit or age Restrictions.
- Universities may have their own specific eligibility requirements for admissions.
- All further questions and their answers are available (Check FAQs)
Deadline to Apply:
The Deadline to apply for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2021 is 18th January 2021
How to Apply for the QECS Scholarship
The Application Process is totally Online. To apply for the Scholarship. Please, visit the Official Website of the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship