The Applications are open to apply for the Summer RISE Germany Internship Program 2022. First of all, this is a Fully Funded Summer Internship in Germany. Secondly, about 300 Internships are available each year. This is an opportunity for students to complete their Summer Research Internship at the Top Institute of Germany. All the Expenses will be covered. The Maximum duration of the RISE Internship in Germany is 10 Weeks and you can Stay in Germany for up to 90 Days. The Internship will Start after 15th May 2022.
The objective of the Rise Summer Internship is to promote student exchange to Germany in the fields of natural science, engineering, and life sciences. You begin your internship between May 15 and July 11, 2022. The German language is not required. The working language will be English. IELTS/TOEFL is Not Required.
You Don’t need CGPA. You don’t need any previous work experience. Students in the fields of natural science, engineering, and life sciences are eligible to apply. This can be your chance. 300 Internship Opportunities by RISE Germany. Imagine spending Summer in Germany? Get the right Motivation and apply now. The Full detailed information about the RISE Germany Internship Program 2022 is available below.
Details About RISE Germany Internship Program
- Internship Country: Germany
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th December 2021
This is a Fully Funded Internship Program in Germany. Successful applicants will benefit from the following:
- Free Student Accommodation
- Living Expenses Such as Housing and Food
- Health Insurance as well as Accident
- A stipend of Approximately 861 Euro/Month
- Allowance of 160,- Euros to travel
- International Travel Subsidy to cover the Airfare to Germany and back
Length and Timing of Internship
The internship is a full-time immersion for up to ten weeks. Students can Stay in Germany for up to 90 Days. The Internship will take place in the summer of 2022.
All the Documents listed below Must be Submitted in English or German.
- Motivation letter for each project you apply for
- Curriculum vitae/resume (CV)
- List of courses, as a supplement to the official transcript, you will have completed by the time the internship begins
- Up-to-date official university/college transcript
- Verification from the university/certificate of enrollment (download document)
- Letter of reference
Once we receive your complete application, we will send you a confirmation via email. By the end of January.
Do You know that Egypt is hosting the Biggest World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt (5,000 Participants)
The last date to apply for the RISE Germany Internship Program 2022 is 15th December 2021
How to Apply
The application process is online. You Need to Apply Online and Upload all the Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the RISE Internship Program Germany.