Applications are invited to apply for the Ritsumeikan University Scholarship in Japan 2020 Sponsored by the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship. Ritsumeikan University MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship is for a Master’s Degree & Doctoral Degree.
MEXT Scholarships for International Students to study in Japan Under MEXT University Recommendation Scholarship. The Duration of the Master Scholarship is 2 Years whereas For Doctoral Scholarship 3 Years. All Nationalities are Eligible.
Note that Knowledge of Japanese Language, IELTS/TOEFL is Not Mandatory. Ritsumeikan University is offering all academic fields & Majors which are available in the University. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan for International Students.
Ritsumeikan University Scholarship in Japan 2020 Details
- Country: Japan
- University: Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto, Japan
- Course Level: Masters & Doctoral (Ph.D.)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 8th January 2020
Introduction about MEXT Scholarship
MEXT Stands for the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships For Bachelors, Master & Doctoral Degree in the fields which you have studied in Your Country.
Funded & Sponsored by the Ministry of Education Japan. You will study in the Top Japanese Universities as Research Students under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship Program.
MEXT is a Fully Funded Scholarship at Ritsumeikan University, Kyoto Japan. All the Expenses will be covered by the MEXT.
- 100% of Tuition Fee (covered by the APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship)
- Monthly Allowance: JPY 143,000-145,000
- Economy Class Air Travel Tickets to/from Japan at the beginning and end of the program.
- Master’s course: Applicants who have completed 16 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
- Doctoral Course: Applicants who have completed 18 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
Applicants Must meet anyone the English language Requirements.
English Proficiency test score is equivalent to B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) scale (e.g. TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above).
Those students whose language Institute was in English can Submit English Proficiency Certificate from their University & they are exempted from the Language Test.
- Not have Japanese Nationality and be a national of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Be born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Be able to arrive in Japan in the middle of September 2020.
The last date to apply for the Ritsumeikan University Scholarship in Japan 2020 is 8th January 2020
How to Apply:
The Application Process is Not Online. You have to complete all the application and the required documents and send it to the following Mail Address: Ritsumeikan University International Center at BKC, Admissions Team 1-1-1 Noji-Higashi, Kusatsu, Shiga, Japan 525-8577. Phone: +81 (0)77-561-3946 Fax: +81 (0)77-561-3956
For the Official Scholarship Visit the Official Scholarship Website.