Applications are invited to Apply for the Salami Fellowship 2019 a Fully Funded program for 7 Days at PC Bhurban. After the huge success of Salamti Fellowship Program last year, Shaoor Foundation for Education & Awareness is coming back with its Cohort – II.
Salamti Fellowship Program would be an extensive 1-week residential fellowship program for the peace seekers aged between 18-35 years of age from all across Pakistan, to be hosted at Bhurban. 30 Participants from Pakistan will be Selected.
The fellowship will start on the 19th of July, 2019 till the 26th of July, 2019. These participants would be living together at a common place for 7 days and will be getting a chance to learn from the experts, peace gurus, and from each other through extensive week-long workshops, exercises, meditations, and interactive sessions.
Salamti Fellowship 2019 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Location: PC Bhurban
- Duration: 7 Days
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 25th May 2019
The theme of Salamti Fellowship 2019
Peace Without Borders (Pakistan) is an independent initiative from the platform of Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness that focuses on Countering Violent Extremism (CVE), Building a Counter-Narrative (Peace Narrative) in the Pakistani Society, Peace Education based on Compassion, All Inclusiveness, and Nonviolence (CAN)
The idea of Peace without Borders was conceived in May 2015 and its informal phase was launched and registered on 16th December 2015 at SFEA’s head office in Islamabad. Building and emerging from a powerful and established platform of SFEA, Peace Without Borders would work both nationally and internationally connecting the peace builders and seekers at one common platform.
The long-term goal of the PWB is to make one global platform where peace seekers and developers from around the world could connect and share their efforts.
- Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness (SFEA) will be responsible for managing all the accommodation and travel related arrangements of the selected participants from Islamabad.
- This fellowship is entirely merit-based, fully funded and free of cost.
- Thus, you are not required to pay for any food expense, all of the food and living cost will be taken care of by Shaoor Foundation for Education and Awareness.
- Every participant will be sharing a room with another training participant, in twin sharing.
- must be under the age of 35;
- must be interested in the topic of peacebuilding and tolerance;
- demonstrate strong leadership qualities and potential in their university/organization
- and community activities;
- must have completed the online Self Peace Development Course;
- must have submitted the detailed Salamti Fellowship Cohort-II Application Form;
- must have undertaken one special assignment that would include a community engagement driven activity on the subjects of peace and Countering Violent Extremism (CVE);
- must appear in the final interview (telephonic/skype/in person);
- must be willing and be able to fully participate in the 7-day peace fellowship;
- must be a citizen of Pakistan.
- If you have any other questions, please click on FAQs
The Last Date to Aly for the Salamti Fellowship 2019 is 25th May 2019
How to Apply
You have to Aly Online. Fill the Online Application Form.