Applications are invited to RANEPA Scholarship in Russia For International Students Under the President of the Russian Federation or RANEPA. This is a Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students to Study Abroad For Free from around the world.
RANEPA is offering a Russian Scholarship for International Students in Master Degree Scholarships. Students who are interested in Scholarship in Russia are eligible from around every corner of the world to Study Master Degree Programs. IELTS or TOEFL is Not Necessary for this, but if have then higher Chances. No Application Fee Required.
RANEPA is a University Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration under the President of the Russian Federation or RANEPA. This is a Good Opportunity because they are offering Full Masters Scholarship as well as a Partial Scholarship. Details are given below.
Scholarship in Russia 2020-2021 Details
- Scholarship Country: Russia, Moscow
- Scholarship Level: MSc Programs/MBA/MPA
- Scholarship Duration: 2 Years
- Financial Coverage: Full & Partial
Key Points About the Russian Government Scholarship
- IELTS or TOELF is Not Necessary for this, but if have then higher Chances. No Application Fee Required.
- The Duration of the Scholarship in Russia will be 2 Years.
- Full & Partial Scholarship Available
Russian International Student Scholarships is a Full Free scholarship as well as a Partial Scholarship. The Details about Full Scholarship & Partial Scholarship is given below:
Full Master Scholarship
- Full Tuition Fee waiver
- Discount for accommodation on campus
- Monthly Stipend (small!)
- Tuition waiver scholarship from 10 to 40%.
- Opportunity to stay on campus dormitory
Available Fields of Study
Following Fields and majors are offered in RANEPA Master Scholarship in Russia:
- MSc in Global Public Policy (Only Partial Scholarships)
- MSc in Strategic Communication (+MBA/MPA) Full and Partial Scholarships
- MSc in Global Leadership (+optional MBA/MPA) Complete and Partial scholarships
- MSc in Project Management – Complete and Partial Scholarships
- MSc in International Business – Full and Partial Scholarships
- Students from any country can apply for this Russian Scholarship 2020-2021.
- Candidates Age must be 18-45 years old.
- Students who are applying for Scholarship in Russia 2020 must have a valid Undergraduate Degree.
- No, IELTS is required for the program, but still, if you have it, you would be having more chances of Scholarship.
- No Application Fee Required.
- Candidates need to submit a University transcript of courses + notarized interpretation into Russian.
- University Degree (Candidate must possess a state-approved degree of bachelors) + notarized translation into Russian.
- A scanned copy of your passport.
- HIV/AIDS test Verified pathological evaluation with a notarized translation into Russian.
There are two different Deadlines for the Scholarship in Russia For International Students 2020-2021 For Partial & Full Scholarship.
- Partial Scholarship: 15th July 2020
- Full Scholarship: 10th April 2020
How to Apply For Russia Scholarship
To apply for Scholarship in Russia 2020-2021, please read the following details given below:
For Full Scholarship
To apply for a Full Scholarship: Prepare a Motivation Letter on like Why do you want to apply for this program and Study at ISS of the RANEPA? You need to make a zip file of documents and send them before 10 April 2020 on this Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org.