Hong Kong is characterised by its high degree of internationalisation. Scholarships in Hong Kong Without IELTS for International students is a Good opportunity. International Students can study in Hong Kong Without IELTS. There are many scholarships in Hong Kong for International Students who would like to complete their Undergraduate, Masters, or PhD Programs. Recently the Hong Kong Government also announced Scholarships for International Students. Hong Kong has some of the reputed Universities.
The universities in Hong Kong are trying their best to get listed their names in the world’s best universities. There are also a lot of Scholarships Without IELTS for International Students in different countries. This is a good chance for you to Study in Hong Kong without IELTS as well as apply for Hong Kong Government Scholarships.
Hong Kong has some of the highest-ranked universities in the world. Government Funded and Internationally recognised Universities. All academic fields and majors are available and offered by the Universities in Hong Kong. In this post, we will tell you the List of Scholarships in Hong Kong Without IELTS and Universities in Hong Kong Without IELTS. The Details are available below.
Details About Scholarships in Hong Kong Without IELTS
- Country: Hong Kong
- No. of Scholarships: 300
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Study in Hong Kong Without IELTS
When studying in Hong Kong, you can easily travel to mainland China for sightseeing and job interviews if you plan to build your career there. The list of the Hong Kong Universities without IELTS is available:
- The University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK)
- City University of Hong Kong
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Hong Kong Baptist University
- Lingnan University, Hong Kong
How to Study Without IELTS in Hong Kong
You can study anywhere in the world without IELTS if there is No IELTS Requirement. You can opt for other Language Profiency Proof if they ask. To Study in Hong Kong Without IELTS here are a few ways:
- If you have completed your previous degree in an English medium institute then you don’t need to provide IELTS Scores. You can get the English Language Proficiency from your university.
- Students can take admission to the Universities in Hongkong even without IELTS. But they need to take pre-sessional English courses at the university. Students who score 70 per cent above in English in class 12th can also get a waiver for IELTS.
Best Degree Programs in Hong Kong
- Study Law in Hong Kong
- Study Accounting in Hong Kong
- Study Medicine in Hong Kong
- Study Finance in Hong Kong
- Study Psychology in Hong Kong
- Study Engineering in Hong Kong
- Study Designing in Hong Kong
- Study Sociology in Hong Kong
- Study Computer science in Hong Kong
List of Scholarships in Hong Kong
The Hong Kong Government Scholarship 2022 is now open. The Hong Kong Fellowship Scheme will Provide 300 Scholarships this Year. Note that Bachelors’s degree students (16 Years of education) can directly apply for the Hong Kong PhD fellowship and Master Students can also apply for the Hong Kong Scholarships for international students.
There are no academic background restrictions. 300 Scholarships will be given to Study in Hong Kong for the Year 2021. There is No Need for any Language Test like IELTS if you have Studies previous Degree in English Medium.
- For More Information: Visit Here
Study in Hong Kong on Scholarship
Hong Kong offers a range of scholarships to international students. You can try to study in hong kong for free with the help of these scholarships. The detailed list of some of the popular awards in the nation is listed below.
- HKBU Hinrich Foundation scholarship for Masters in International Journalism
- JN Tata Endowment Scholarship
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government Scholarship
- Bhajan Lal Scholarship
- Hong Kong PhD. Fellowship Scheme
- Self-Financing Post Secondary Education Fund (Outstanding Performance Scholarship)
- Belt and Road Scholarship