The Applications are open to apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship Fall 2021. 330 Fully Funded Scholarships are available to Study a Full-time Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. and MS leading to PhD at Seoul National University. The SNU University Ranked is the 37th in the World and Ranked 1 in South Korea. SNU Global Scholarship does not require IELTS/TOEFL.
The Seoul University offering a wide range of academic fields consists of the Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Public Administration, Environmental Studies, International Studies, Engineering, Medical Sciences & Arts Etc. SNU Scholarship is open to all Nationalities.
The University will Cover all the Expenses. SNU Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. Just check on Google the ranking of this University and then come back again to read this post. Seoul National University is one of the top-ranked University in the World and always remain in the top 100 Universities in all the Rankings. The Full Detailed Information about the Seoul National University Scholarships for Fall 2021 is given below.
Details About Seoul National University Scholarship 2021
- Country: South Korea
- University: Seoul National University
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. MS leading to Ph.D
- Deadline: 11th March 2021
Seoul National University Scholarships for international students will cover All the Expenses. There are 330 Scholarships available given below.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered
- Living Expenses Covered
- Airfare: One Economy Round Trip
- Korean Language Training Fee: For One Year
- Medical Insurance, Research Fund, Thesis Printing Fees, Settlement and Returning Expenses.
Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP/GKS)
Number of Scholarships: Approximately 305
Number of Scholarships: Approximately 05
Graduate Scholarship for Excellent Foreign Students (GSFS)
Number of Scholarships: Approximately 20
Available Fields of Study
SNU has one Graduate School with 99 programs across five fields of study.
Humanities, Social Sciences, Natural Sciences, Business Administration, Agriculture, and Life Sciences, Education, Human Ecology, Public Administration, Environmental Studies, International Studies, Engineering, Medical Sciences & Arts
You can find the List of Programs in the Program Section.
How to Contact a Professor for SNU Scholarship 2021
The funding comes down to the point to get from Professors. For this, you have to contact professors in your relevant fields/ majors. How? read below the details
you do not need acceptance letters from professors in Korea, this is not China, where you need acceptance letters.
If professors agree on to support you financially for tuition fees and a monthly stipend in his/her emails, then that means, he/she will fund your students, therefore, no need to ask him for any acceptance letters. Just keep him in the loop when filling the application form of the university and keep him updated if he/she agrees.
How to contact professors, Read below:
- Fill the application form of this university only on the condition if any professors agree to cover your tuition fee and living expenses. If no professors agree, then it is better not to apply or if you afford the application fee, then do take the chances.
- NO IELTS or TOEFL is required if you provide a letter from your University that the medium of instruction was in English (English Proficiency Certificate by your parent university) Good Opportunity for Low CGPA holders.
- Dear all if you bombard professor emails with your bad and irrelevant CVs without any email body. You are rejected for sure but also you make a bad impression of your country that all are the same as you.
- And one thing for sure, that if you do bad for others, you get bad always. So try to send emails after reading 05 guides and reading professor profiles carefully, making a good email and mentioning in it how you can be useful to his lab and with your research CV. I hope you get a positive reply and hence you apply for admission than
Dear all, we have written a great article on How to Reach out to the Professors for Scholarship?
- Both the applicant and his/her parents are not citizens of Korea; the applicant has attained an equivalent level of education.
- Master’s/Combined Master’s & Doctoral: The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Doctoral: The applicant must hold a master’s degree or higher.
- Proof of Language Proficiency.
- Personal Statement and Study Plan
- Two Letters of Recommendation from Two Different Recommenders
- Official Bachelor’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript
- Official Master’s Certificate of Graduation and Transcript (Applicable for applicants of doctoral’s degree)
- A copy of the Applicant’s Passport
- Other Official Document indicating the Applicant’s Nationality
- Copies of Both Parents’ Passport
- Other Official Document indicating Both Parents’ Nationality.
- Other Official Document indicating Parent-child Relationship between the Applicant and his/her Parents.
The Last Date to apply for the Seoul National University Scholarship 2021 in South Korea for Fall 2021 is 11th March 2021
How to Apply
The Applying Process is Online & You have to Checkout the Application Guide for the Detailed Information. To Find the Procedure and to Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Seoul National University (SNU Scholarship).