Applications are invited to apply for the Fully Funded Singapore Government Scholarships for International Students for the enrollment in 2021 to Undertake Bachelor Degree Programs, Master Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs.
All the Students from every corner of the world from around the globe are eligible to apply for one of the Singapore Bachelor Degree Scholarship, Master Degree Scholarship & Ph.D. Degree Scholarship full Free. The courses will be taught in English.
The Singapore International Student Scholarship for International Students collaborated with Top 3 Universities of Singapore such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). You will study at any of the one University.
Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 Details
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- University: National University of Singapore
- Degree: MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs
- Award: Fully Funded Scholarship For Students By Government of Singapore
- Deadline: 1st June 2021
Information For BS, MS Students to Study in Singapore
- Singapore International Pre-Graduate Award (SIPGA) is eligible for students who are pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees from all Nationalities.
- Supports Short-Term Research from Top Singapore Universities for the Duration of Minimum 2 months to a maximum of 6 months.
Information For Ph.D. Students to Study in Singapore
- Open for application to all international graduates. The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) Scholarship is to Pursue a Doctoral Degree from Top Singapore Universities.
- The Duration of the Singapore Scholarship Ph.D. Degree is almost 4 Years.
Available Fields of Study For PhD
Research areas Under the PhD Degree Programme fall broadly under two categories:
- Biomedical Sciences
- Physical Science and Engineering.
More information on:
- A*STAR Supervisors and Projects
- NTU Supervisors and Projects
- NUS Supervisors and Projects
- SUTD Supervisors and Projects
Please note that you will be required to indicate your choices of supervisor in the application form.
Available Fields of Study for Short Term Research BS, MS
Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering Related Disciplines.
The Singapore Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Free Scholarships. The SINGA Scholarship is a Fully Funded For PhD & SIPGA is a Partially Funded for BS, MS
Scholarship Coverage For PhD
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
Scholarship Coverage For BS, MS
- Monthly stipend of $1,500
General Eligibility Criteria For BS, MS Students
- International Students in Biomedical Sciences and Physical Science and Engineering Related Disciplines.
- Undergraduate Students in Their Third or Fourth Year, or Master Students.
General Eligibility Criteria For PhD Students
- Open to all International Graduates with a Passion for Research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2021 is 31st August 2020 (For BS, MS) & 1st December 2020 (For PhD)
How to Apply:
The Application Process is Online for the scholarship. To Apply go to the Official website Singapore Government Scholarships.