The Applications are invited to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2022. Singapore Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study a Masters, Masters Leading to PhD or Direct PhD After a 4 Year Undergraduate Program. The Scholarship is Funded by the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR).
All the Students from any country can apply for the Singapore Scholarships. There is No Application Fee will be charged for this Scholarship because its a Government Funded Scholarship Program. The courses will be taught in English. The Singapore Ranked is a Powerful Country you can check their Passport Ranking
You will Study in One of the Top 3 Universities of Singapore. Top 3 Universities of Singapore such as Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD). More Detailed Information about the Singapore Government Scholarships 2022 is given below.
About Singapore Government Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: MS Degree Programs & PhD Degree Programs
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st June 2021
About SINGA Scholarships
- Singapore Government has awarded more than 950 Scholarships. Over 29,000 Applications Received from over 170 Countries.
- Singapore International Graduate Scholarship is famous for diversity in the program. 240 Scholarships will be provided this year. There are Many Scholarships you can study without IELTS.
- The Duration of the Scholarship will be for 4 Years.
The Singapore Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Free Scholarships. The SINGA Scholarship will cover all the Expenses:
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
- Open for application to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
- This is for January 2022 intake.
Do prepare the following documents in advance before applying. Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online.
- Passport: A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts: Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees). Please Check Samples How to write a Recommendation Letter
Check Global Internship Program 2021 South Korea | Fully Funded
The last date to apply for the Singapore Government Scholarships 2022 For International Students 2021 is 1st June 2021 for the Jnauary 2022 intake.
How to Apply
The Application Submission is Full Online. Apply Online and Upload the Required Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Government of Singapore Scholarships. Read FAQs for SINGA Scholarships.