Applications are invited to apply for the Sweden Government Scholarship 2020-21. Swedish Institute Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all international students. Sweden Government Offers Scholarship to Pursue Master Degree from Sweden Universities.
Sweden Government offers all Academic Fields & Majors for all international students. Sweden Government Scholarships will offer 300 scholarships to international students. 300 is a Hughe Figure. One of the Best Scholarships for international students.
All the Expenses of the Scholarship including Tuition Fee, Plane Tickets & other expenses will be covered by the Swedish Government. The Duration of the Scholarship is either 1 Year or 2 Year Depends on the Program & Course You choose.
Sweden Government Scholarship 2020 Details
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2020
No of Scholarships:
Sweden Government Offers Grant scholarships to a large number of master’s programs starting in the autumn semester 2020. A total of 300 Scholarships they will provide.
Swedish Institute Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover the following Expenses given below.
- Full Tuition Fees Directly paid to Universities.
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/Month.
- Travel grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000.
- Insurance Coverage.
Available Fields & Majors
All-Academic Fields & Majors are available Under Sweden Government Scholarship. The list of the Fileds is given below.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- International Students are eligible outside EEA.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated employment.
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
The Last Date to Apply for the Sweden Government Scholarship 2020 is 15th January 2020
How to Apply:
There are Steps by Steps Application Process for the Swedish Institute Scholarship. First Apply at Swedish University & then You can apply to go to the OFFICIAL SCHOLARSHIP LINK