The Applications are now open to apply for the Thailand Government Scholarships 2021. The Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) Scholarship 2021 is a Fully Funded Scholarship. 94 Scholarships will be awarded from across the world to study in Thailand. The TIPP 2021 Scholarship is available for a Master Degree Program. There is No Application Fee Charged by the Government of Thailand.
You will Complete your Master Degree from one of Thailand University. There is a Total of 24 Thailand Universities are Participating in the Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) 2021. If You want to enrol in, Masters as well as a PhD then you can go for the Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand 2021.
A total of 94 Scholarships available. Each University is offering different academic fields of Study for Masters Degree Scholarships. Note that Some Universities are giving Unlimited Scholarships & Some Universities are giving a Fixed Number of Scholarships. The Full Detailed Information about the Expenses, Criteria and other information is given below.
Details About Thailand Government Scholarships 2021
- Scholarship Country: Thailand
- Scholarship by: Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thailand
- Scholarship Level: Master Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th March 2021
Duration of the Scholarship
- The Maximum Duration of the TIPP Thailand Government Scholarship for the Master Degree Program is for 2 Years.
- Depending on the Course length. However some courses are for 15 Months, some courses are for 1 Year.
The Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) Scholarship 2021 will cover all the Expenses.
- Return Economy Class Air Ticket and Airport Pickup Service.
- Domestic Travel in Thailand
- Living Allowance 7,000 Baht Per Month.
- Accommodation Allowance of 7,000 Baht Per Month in the Regional Province or 9,000 Baht Per Month in Bangkok and Phuket.
- Settlement Money: 6,000 Baht on their first arrival to Thailand.
- Books Allowance: 10,000 Baht per year. (Only 4 semesters for Master’s degree)
- Thesis allowance of 20,000 Baht for compulsory fieldwork or data collection and a lump sum amount of 12,000 Baht for thesis printing or 8,000 Baht for independent study (IS) printing.
- Tuition Fee: Awardees’ tuition fee will be directly reimbursed from TICA, except equipment insurance fee, transcript and certificate fee
- Health & Medical Coverage.
- TIPP Thailand Scholarship Awardees are required to study full time and not to change the programme topic/study Plan.
- Any Part-Time Employment is Not Allowed.
- Awardees are not allowed to bring any family members to stay with them during the study.
- Candidates Must be an International Student from an Eligible Country. You can check the List of Eligible Countries Here.
- Candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International
Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree
- Good Command of English
- Age Should be less than 50 Years
- TIPP Thailand Scholarship Application Form
- Medical Report
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Degree
- Certificate of Bachelor’s degree
- English test score (e.g. TOELF, IELTS)
- Recommendation Letter (At least 3 people)
- Thesis proposal or other documents (As university request)
Check Chinese President Scholarship 2021 | Study in China
The Last Date to apply for the TIPP 2021 Thailand Government Scholarship is 15th March 2021
How to Apply
The Applicants Need to Fill an Online Application Form. Submit all the Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the TIPP Thailand Scholarship 2021.